leave it here and read next year

來源: billnet 2010-12-31 18:19:18 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2021 bytes)

OUr right human hemisphere is all about this present moment, it's all about right here, right now. OUr right hemisphere thinks in pictures and it learns kinesthetically through the movement of our bodies. Information in the form of energy streams in simultaneously through all our sensory systems and then it explodes into this enormous collage of what this present moment looks like, what this present moment smells like and tastes like, what it feels like and what it sounds like. I am an energy being connected to the enegy all around me through the consciousness of my right hemisphere. We are energy beings connected to one another through the consciousness of our right hemispheres as one human family. And right here right now we are brothers and sisters on this planet, here to make the world a better place. And in this moment we are perfect, we are whole and we are beautiful. My left hemisphere, our left hemisphere is a very different place. Our left hemisphere thinks linearly and methodically. Our left hemisphere is all about the past, and it's all about the future. Our left hemisphere is designed to take that enormous collage of the present moment and start picking on details, details and more details about those details, it then categorizes and organizes all that information, associates it with everything in the past we've learned and projects into the future all of our possibilities. And our left hemisphere thinks in language, it's that ongoing brain chatter that connects me and my internal world to my external world . It's that little voice that says to me "hey, you are gonna remember to pick up banana on your home and I need them in the morning." It's that calculating intellegence that knows that reminds me when I have to do my laundry. But perhaps most important it's a little voice that says to me "I am, I am" and as soon as my left hemisphere says to me "I am" I become seperate, I become a single solid individul seperate from the energy flow around me and seperate from you.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”