Copied Billnet's passage and uploaded my voice file. Please guid

本文內容已被 [ 保護他人隱私 ] 在 2010-11-29 17:31:34 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

The orginal passage is 'Secret Reading 16' in this link:

http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/mysj/87875.html

I have practiced this short passage for three times before recording this file. Please conduct and give some suggestions, or anything you want to commend. Thanks guys:-)

-----------------------

Ok, what can you do right now to begin to turn your life around? I’ll tell you two or three things.

Start making a list of things to be grateful for. Start with that, because this shifts your energy, it starts to shift your thinking. Where before this exercise you might be focusing on what you don’t have, and you might be focusing on your complaints, and you might be focusing on whatever the problems are; when you do this exercise you start to go in a different direction, you start to be grateful for all the things that you feel good about. Gratitude is absolutely the way to bring more into your life.

Every man knows, that when his wife is appreciating him for the little things he does, what does he wanna do? He wants to do more. It’s always about the appreciation. It pulls things in, it attracts support.

I’ve said for many years that whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about.

------

所有跟帖: 

Beautiful voice and great work! -北京二號- 給 北京二號 發送悄悄話 北京二號 的博客首頁 (268 bytes) () 11/21/2010 postreply 23:11:38

讀的挺好的,有幾個詞再看看~~ -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (47 bytes) () 11/22/2010 postreply 06:48:44

讀得好。 -斕婷- 給 斕婷 發送悄悄話 斕婷 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/22/2010 postreply 07:11:34

nicely read -billnet- 給 billnet 發送悄悄話 billnet 的博客首頁 (566 bytes) () 11/22/2010 postreply 18:52:26

Thanks for your input. I have written down your guys suggestions -保護他人隱私- 給 保護他人隱私 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/22/2010 postreply 20:38:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!