一洗萬古凡馬空...........EBTT-43

來源: 走馬讀人 2010-11-17 05:55:47 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2243 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 走馬讀人 ] 在 2010-11-19 14:07:26 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

一洗萬古凡馬空

Xu Beihong's paintings of horses unequaled for the world's attention. In my childhood, those are my favorite. I copied his horse at a library of an University in the US, as you can imagine, it looks like original. At a party after that I demonstrated this, an American girl asked me to sit aside her, yet I refused, but she was only wanted to show her friendship, nothing more maybe, what were you afraid of?

Xu's horses are bold but not arrogant, realistic but not frivolous, strong, magnificent, both form and spirit are perfect. Those are based on a long-term observational studies, with horse sketches no less than one thousand.

Compare to simplified Chinese, many of which are 一洗萬古, but 空空洞洞.Look at the , those strokes have special meaning to depict 's spirit, but now it is a horse, a dead symbol worse than 凡馬. Yes, horse is washed and killed.

Everything has a limit, we should not simply simplify many of those characters. In Mao's pattern, the horses will not be happy, nor the people.

所有跟帖: 

一匹駿馬,謝畫家點評。“斯須九重真龍出,一洗萬古凡馬空”。 -斕婷- 給 斕婷 發送悄悄話 斕婷 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/17/2010 postreply 08:34:33

喜歡!:一洗萬古凡馬空....好一匹汗血寶馬!何人之坐騎? -一語湖邊_lakeshore- 給 一語湖邊_lakeshore 發送悄悄話 一語湖邊_lakeshore 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/17/2010 postreply 21:11:58

望一語湖邊興歎,呀,走獨木橋上膽顫me. -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/18/2010 postreply 07:03:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”