Good job, great effort! However,a few points to go over.

來源: 小豬美眉 2010-11-15 20:46:17 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1709 bytes)
回答: 朗讀 The Secret reading 12 - feeling of havingbillnet2010-11-13 09:53:50
Line 1: figuring out – “fi” sounds like “fri”, the position of tongue was too high, seems to be too early to prepare for the third syllable “ring”.

Line 3&4: “v” in both “whatever” was not pronounced clearly enough. Please compare with “universe” in line 9 (neat and perfect).

Line 4: Whatever you can do => pause (as if there was a comma behind “do”) => to do that will help you to literally ("rally" missed out) attract it. XYFY mentioned her question about this sentence, apparently she is not alone. If the author had put a comma behind the first “do” or replaced “to do” by “doing”, it would be easier to comprehend.

Line 5: inspired => While pronouncing the second “i[ai]”, your jaw was not low enough and the mouth was too round.

Line 6: You certainly shouldn’t be(missed out) going, “Well,……., but man(needs more stress to better highlight the actual reluctance or unwillingness) I hate that”

Line 7: “v” in “universe” and “deliver”, the same problem as “whatever”. Please just forgive my picky ears. You know how to pronounce “v” correctly, however, your execution is just not consistent.

In the last paragraph, all the “ s, there” should be handled differently. Frankly, fluency is one of the basic requirements of a good reading, and proper liaison can contribute a lot, but don’t overdo it. In this case, though all “is” are short and small, they are a very important part of those sentences, namely, predicate. What is more, the tongue position of “th” is totally different from the one of “s”, therefore I don’t think liaison is a good idea.

Again, on the whole, a very good job, and many thanks for the effort.

所有跟帖: 

小豬MM, I need more time to consume this, firstly thanks so much f -billnet- 給 billnet 發送悄悄話 billnet 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/16/2010 postreply 11:35:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”