朗讀 The Secret reading 9 - creative process Step One

來源: billnet 2010-10-23 14:14:40 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1663 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ billnet ] 在 2010-10-24 03:57:57 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Well, a lot of people ask what their job is in the creative process, and what the job of the Universe is, so let’s look at that for a moment.

Let’s use this metaphor: if you think about Aladdin and his lamp, you’ve probably heard of that one. Aladdin picks up the lamp, he dust it off and out pops the genie. And the genie always says one thing: “Your wish is my command.” If you trace the story back to its origins, you know, we now think that there’re three wishes, but if you trace the story back to its origins, there’s absolutely no limit whatsoever to the wishes. Think about that one.
Now, let’s take this metaphor, blow it up and apply it to you and your life. Remember, Aladdin is the one who always asks for what he wants, then you’ve got the Universe at large which is this grand genie, and traditions have called that so many different things – your holly guardian angle, your higher self, I mean we can put any label on it, and you choose the one that works best for you. But every tradition has told us there’s something bigger than us. And the genie always says one thing: “Your wish is my command.”

So, we’d like to say to you that the creative process is a three step process:

Step one is: you must ask for what you want. You do not need to use words to ask, in fact, the Universe is not even hearing words from you. The Universe is responding completely to your thought.

所有跟帖: 

billnet讀得好流暢,好標準。 -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (774 bytes) () 10/23/2010 postreply 18:01:47

Thank you 婉蕠, I hope I've read it earlier. -billnet- 給 billnet 發送悄悄話 billnet 的博客首頁 (30 bytes) () 10/23/2010 postreply 18:40:26

一點建議 -小豬美眉- 給 小豬美眉 發送悄悄話 (14375 bytes) () 10/24/2010 postreply 17:31:56

謝謝小豬MM -billnet- 給 billnet 發送悄悄話 billnet 的博客首頁 (522 bytes) () 10/25/2010 postreply 04:51:47

我認識美壇時間不長, 但已經在這裏學到了很多東西, 這絕對要感謝 -小豬美眉- 給 小豬美眉 發送悄悄話 (1340 bytes) () 10/25/2010 postreply 22:47:17

thank you very much for your compliment, exp. for your comments -billnet- 給 billnet 發送悄悄話 billnet 的博客首頁 (1071 bytes) () 10/26/2010 postreply 12:30:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”