Is this for real or just a joke?

來源: selfselfself 2010-07-03 16:41:18 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4236 bytes)
I do not know Taiwan's light bulb is not the same as in the United Kingdom in the United Kingdom, the bulbs have a warning on packaging --
Do not put that object into your mouth.
Bulbs do not mean to put words

It was this that will put things in the import?
Some British people are idiots.
To tell you that no absolutes!
One day an Indian friend and I watch television at home, he and I talked about this matter, he told me that their primary school textbooks have said that light will be jammed after the release of imports,
In any case, are not holding out, he was sure the book is then said ..

But I doubt very much, I think the light bulb is a very slippery surface, if you have to put the import,
Mouth large enough to prove them out, one can come out.
But only an idiot India story is talking about ... then it must be correct.
I was his attitude could be content with superficial understanding of the fire, he said to me stupid,
He said that I would not read English do not ...
We have a quarrel with

I have a belly to fire back home, picked up the size of an ordinary light bulb left on the bed in the right would like to think
I have always believed that there is nothing wrong,
India's friends think of this ignorance, but also in the spirit of the scientists --
Bold assumption, I have decided to carefully verify to prove to him, of course, I also did a safety ...
Bought a bottle of vegetable oil to go home

Everything is ready, apart from anything else put into the mouth light bulb ...
Needless to 1 second will slide into the mouth, it is also easy to look at it this way ... According to bring it up no problem you think this idiot India, China, I look at the wisdom and courage it!
This is not your bookworm ...
China beat India ... I thought from the heart laughed out ... ha ha!

I pull the light bulb ... ... ... good look! I put more force. Ok! I put some of the mouth too much ... ... ..
Not afraid, I Zhang to the largest population, add a little more power (and Latin America must be very careful to avoid broken lamp) ... ... ...
The mother! ...
Really stuck in the mouth ... ... Fortunately, there are bottles of vegetable oil.

(30 minutes)
I had 3 / 4 bottles of oil, half of which fell into the belly, but that light bulb or move ...
At this time, I had no choice but to call for help.
Just when I press half, I remember my mouth plug a light bulb ... how to speak?
I had no choice but to seek help from neighbors, I wrote a note to look after the elderly woman next door that she would see me screaming for help immediately ... I think I gave her the note --
please call me a taxi and tell the driver to take me hospital.
(Please call a taxi, please tell me the driver to the hospital.)
She read aloud about 1.75 minutes after Kuangxiao ...
(If I say I have her K)

15 minutes later, a taxi driver came to see me, I smiled back (in fact he has never been stopped).
In the taxi on the non-stop to ask why I do this ... (*** ... ... How can I reply?)
It also kept saying that my mouth is too small, if it is his mouth, there is no problem ...
I take a look at his big mouth is ...
But I want to tell him not to try any case ... Unfortunately, I Kaibuliaokou!
I take a look at his rearview mirror, I Hanzhu like a goldfish ...

In hospitals, nurses, I was scolded by more than 10 minutes, I said I would also like to waste their time waiting a very long dragon ...
I have to be among the 2.5 hour ... ... .. 2.5 hours
Those who were injured in great pain, as if I do not see the pain ... everyone out Toutou Xiao ...
I also feel some effect ...

Doctors took the cotton in my mouth on both sides of the then broken light bulb ... a piece of the show ...
My mouth swollen very big ... Finally, he told me not to try again next time, and tell others about my experience.
I told him that I had when I will not leave the hospital, I think that the earth will certainly not like the idiot I am the biological ...
When I opened the door to leave, come to a head-on, it is just a taxi driver.
His mouth with a light bulb .-_-|||

所有跟帖: 

三師傅,你譯的呀?真夠快的。 -veggiedoggie- 給 veggiedoggie 發送悄悄話 veggiedoggie 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/03/2010 postreply 18:03:21

謝謝,拿走了:) -灰衣人- 給 灰衣人 發送悄悄話 灰衣人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:52:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”