today i planted scarlet SAGEs at my garden, thinking of him,

來源: 戲雨飛鷹 2010-04-20 19:32:07 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3628 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 戲雨飛鷹 ] 在 2010-04-20 20:09:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 熊老他怎麽不出來了?戲雨飛鷹2010-04-20 19:18:25
today i planted scarlet SAGEs at my garden, thinking of him, a SAGE-like star

Rarely have we seen a person quite like him.--When any other ones learned how to write English poems starting with easier type like nursery rhymes, he began with Shakespearean sonnet; when i was enjoying showing off my poor English, he criticized himself harshly about his almost flawless writing; when almost everyone knew how to stay warm in cold winter to keep troubles off, he wound rather keep his poor feet red and cold since he didn't want to waste any pennies to have a pair of warm socks; when many people tried to look for a decent job for a big goal, he was willing to be indentured to the local blacksmith, heating the iron bar everyday, disregarding his double lofty major, literature and astronomy.

he is not information tech person, but has over 200 IT books, on every subject from c programming to information security,lining every vertical surface of his study room. when i was invited to his house, he showed me the unique wall picture he made which entertained me so much that i never forget the beautiful pattern made from every single book cover.

i like to plant some scarlet SAGEs in my garden in spring because i respect SAGEs. i find he is a SAGE-like star, and think of him as a hero. when i asked him questions, his sage replies were full of humor and wit, always amusing me. he always showed every courtesy when he gave his comments about my limited English.he knows how to soften his words as polite and courteous as he could without giving us any hard feeling. It was so nice of him to help our English with his wonderful English knowledge.

One mistake people make about him is imagining that the extraordinary courtesy of his manner goes with any kind of easiness. actually it doesn't. he's very tough sometimes. he possesses very sharp eyes and deep thoughts, too sharp and deep sometimes that he leaves "bad" impressions to someones. I was scared shitless of him when he talked about something like human natures, and sexuality. i was also enjoyful of him when he commented on government bailout,economic depression, unemployment, etc ...he is so frank and never hides his sarcastic words, sometimes he puts more fire into his peotry that he is considered as kind of a bad boy. in my opinion, he is very warm without being especially kind, which was a perfectly acceptable combination for the real world.

before i met him, english for me was nothing but a boring tool, very teduis... i didn't want to write even a simple short english note unless i was forced to for my work, because i felt no fun at all in english world. but he changed my point of views about on english learning. slowly and slowly, he leads me to a new charming world.in this world there are so many touching beauty, moving graciousness, jaw off jokes...

how can i forget the english Wonderland he has been bringing to me:
the morning Light & the evening stars,
the glowing embers & the blowing zephyrs,
the spring awakening & the winter asleeping,
the crying roses & the chirping nightingales,
the majesty Of sunrise & the tranquility of moonlight,
the peace of mind & the flutter of mood,
the splash Of paddle & the struggle of fighter
the journey of the soul & the hope of the heart,
so much fun stuff, countless. what a wonderful world!

when i am writing up to here tonight, i can't hide my warm and bright smile. so many beautiful things can be cited without much thinking over, but i got to stop my pen here.it's late. good night.

所有跟帖: 

有點長,寫的倉促。 -戲雨飛鷹- 給 戲雨飛鷹 發送悄悄話 戲雨飛鷹 的博客首頁 (70 bytes) () 04/20/2010 postreply 19:36:36

sweetie -bearsback- 給 bearsback 發送悄悄話 bearsback 的博客首頁 (87 bytes) () 04/20/2010 postreply 19:46:07

sweetie, that's the best writing in this century. I love it. thi -bearsback- 給 bearsback 發送悄悄話 bearsback 的博客首頁 (172 bytes) () 04/20/2010 postreply 19:43:13

no,i dont wanna repost as long as you read it. -戲雨飛鷹- 給 戲雨飛鷹 發送悄悄話 戲雨飛鷹 的博客首頁 (62 bytes) () 04/20/2010 postreply 19:49:27

sweetie, I love you -bearsback- 給 bearsback 發送悄悄話 bearsback 的博客首頁 (4 bytes) () 04/20/2010 postreply 19:52:36

sorry,many grammatical errors. -戲雨飛鷹- 給 戲雨飛鷹 發送悄悄話 戲雨飛鷹 的博客首頁 (43 bytes) () 04/20/2010 postreply 19:45:14

sweetie don't worry. the content is what it matters. You are the -bearsback- 給 bearsback 發送悄悄話 bearsback 的博客首頁 (16 bytes) () 04/20/2010 postreply 19:48:44

what matters -bearsback- 給 bearsback 發送悄悄話 bearsback 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/20/2010 postreply 20:10:34

飛鷹,這麽好的帖,別埋沒了。另開新帖吧。建議置頂到城門外! -北京二號- 給 北京二號 發送悄悄話 北京二號 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/20/2010 postreply 19:50:36

裏麵那首詩寫的太美了。英語味道100%. 鷹姐姐 -hahaman- 給 hahaman 發送悄悄話 hahaman 的博客首頁 (62 bytes) () 04/20/2010 postreply 20:02:09

俺咋瞧著這微微靜電要變烈烈閃電的說~~~~:) -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/20/2010 postreply 20:28:34

據說老熊追鷹姐姐好像從2008年開始的。 -hahaman- 給 hahaman 發送悄悄話 hahaman 的博客首頁 (20 bytes) () 04/20/2010 postreply 20:50:01

聽說一個大師追你追的很火 -bearsback- 給 bearsback 發送悄悄話 bearsback 的博客首頁 (4 bytes) () 04/21/2010 postreply 07:28:15

wow - 美啊!! -billnet- 給 billnet 發送悄悄話 billnet 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/20/2010 postreply 21:16:29

每次讀 -bearsback- 給 bearsback 發送悄悄話 bearsback 的博客首頁 (14 bytes) () 04/21/2010 postreply 10:58:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”