please correct mistake

來源: 夏漁 2010-01-24 12:15:12 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3198 bytes)
nullWe were in little sheep for dinner yesterday, my hu*****and, my lovely daughters and in-laws. The smell of the hotpot was very attractive, I enjoyed their famous lamb, and beef. It was very Yummy. We were drinking, smiling, charting while we eating. Hu*****and looks very happy, he started to talk about everything in front of his parents. It ends all my good feeling about the little sheep.
We had some rules in our family; some topics were prohibited to share with other people, including parents and siblings. The reason being, we don’t want to other people disturb our life; we want to keep currently life style. This was my hu*****and’s idea and I loved him so much, so I agreed his idea. Whenever my sister asks about his salary, his bonus, I keep silent. I have to keep my words, and I don’t want to touch his button line. My answer to my sister is always “I can not tell, you have to ask himself”. I keep my words, should he keep his worlds to make it fair? But, yesterday, he broke our rules again. He talked about “money” in front of his parents again. We fought when the first time he broke his rule, he apologized. Yesterday, he did it again, he talked about the money, so, his dad started to calculate, I started to feel not comfortable. But I didn’t show any sign on my face, I still kept my smile on my face, but I couldn’t sleep after I go to bed, it’s already 2 o’clock in the morning.
His dad is kind of person loves to calculate other people’s money, he is so bossy, in his eyes, he is only person has correct thoughts and opinions. He decides what family eats, what we wear, what kind of live style should be, what’s the granddaughter’s name…………… Before parents – in –laws visit us, I have warmed my hu*****and, “to void any impacts in this family, you have to act smart between me and them, some times you have to be very strong to say no in front of your father if you think you are right”. I believe he realized he is not a little boy anymore, he started to say no to his dad, started to describe his opinions and suggestions to his dad, started to ask his father to try new staff by any chance. The affect is not bad, his father started to accept son’s different opinions slowly. It’s not easy to him, everyone knows about it, it’s so hard to change 67 years old man. I understand this change means a lot to his family, but this change to me is still too little. He still disturbs my life in deep. He even wants to make influences to me which house should buy, how much we should afford, what kind of furniture should buy, which room should be his bedroom. I am really tired to listen his opinions. I still remember he try to influence us to buy the car he likes couple years ago. He likes Honda Odyssey, he think it is a good size car for big family. But we love Honda Pilot, and we love the feeling of the driving sports car. He comes here every 2 or 3 years, why we buy the car we don’t like. So, he has been complaining about it. It’s such painful to live with him under one roof. I feel lonely in this family, and I am so afraid if they emigrate from China in next couple years………….

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”