Thanks, you are right about...

回答: A modern fable: The Death of Cooglecarpediem2010-01-17 19:06:19

the fact that people should not enter into a marriage with some fantasy that his spouse will change over time:)

However, I have different perspective. I think a government should hold higher moral ground than a private enterprise. PRC's constitution has promised its citizens free speech, free press and free practice of religions, but never kept the words. When citizens go to claim the rights, they are doomed. It’s like that you ask a person, who writes you a bounced check, for money, instead of paying you, he questions if you have enough IQ to use the money wisely, or even slaps you. He will say he might choose to pay your children, grandchildren some day at his will. Meanwhile, his friends from the 50-Cent Party will scold you harshly for your being greedy – your family has food on the table, why do you want more?

CCP forgoes the principles of its constitution, but chooses to enforce the laws to restrict free access to information. In my opinion, that’s the key issue of this argument. An isolated Intranet like what North Korea has will make CCP feel secure, but it will be a regression for China.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!