Lesson1. A private conversation
Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat.
上星期我去看戲 . 我有一個很好的座位。
The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it.
戲很有意思 , 我卻無法欣賞 .
A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me.
一個青年男子與一個青年女子坐在我的身後 .
They were talking loudly. I got very angry.
他們大聲地說著話 . 我非常生氣 .
I could not hear the actors. I turned round.
我不能聽到演員在說什麽 . 我回過頭去 .
I looked at the man and the woman angrily.
我 怒視著那一男一女 .
They did not pay any attention.
他們毫不理會 .
In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again.
最後 , 我不能忍受了 , 又一次回過頭去 .
"I can't hear a word!" I said angrily.
“我不能聽到一個字 ! ” 我生氣地說。
"It's none of your business," the young man said rudely.
“這不關你的事 , ”那男的毫不客氣地說。
"This is a private conversation!"
“這是一個私人談話 ! ”
Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat. The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angry. I could not hear the actors. I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not pay any attention. In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again. "I can't hear a word!" I said angrily.