touching...hug my dear sis...

本文內容已被 [ 小千...千與千尋 ] 在 2009-12-24 08:45:09 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

I happened to wake up early this morning, because some friends will come over to our place for lunch...but, like 二姐,I slinkingly turned on my laptop and logged into this web to check something funny...but read your touching and pure-hearted review of your 2009 and earnest in your endeavors of 2010!

You're really like an engineer or scientist listing out everything including new year's resolutions and wishes :)...But which even makes your little essay more moving...

Thank you so much for sharing! Just close your eyes and imagine me, here, reaching out my arms through laptop's screen and giving you a give hug~~ (つ^з^)つ

Wish you all the best in 2010 -- you family will reunite, you'll find your sweet home, make a progress in English study, the children mind well......

I'll hand in my review and resolutions after New Year...'cause too busy nowadays in holiday season...all my days off were already booked for friends (we call them family, very close family in blood).

BTW, can I have a little request here? I want to see your fit and sexy hubby~~~ ^v^

Merry Christmas and happy new year again!

所有跟帖: 

Thank you, Sister. -blueswan- 給 blueswan 發送悄悄話 blueswan 的博客首頁 (429 bytes) () 12/24/2009 postreply 22:00:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!