英語歌曲:If Every Day Was Like Christmas(視頻)

來源: 婉蕠 2009-12-08 06:30:43 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3844 bytes)

Song: If Every Day Was Like Christmas
Artist: Elvis Presley

I hear the bells
Saying Christmas is near
They ring out to tell the world
That this is the season of cheer

I hear a choir
Singing sweetly somewhere
And a glow fills my heart
I'm in peace with the world
As the sound of their singing fills the air

Oh why can't every day be like Christmas
Why can't that feeling go on endlessly
For if everyday could be just like Christmas
What a wonderful world this would be

I hear a child
Telling Santa what to bring
And the smile upon his tiny face
Is worth more to me than anything

Elvis Presley
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977), alternately spelled Aron,a was an American singer and actor. A cultural icon, he is widely known by the single name Elvis. In addition, he is often referred to as the King of Rock and Roll or simply the King.

Presley began his career in 1954 as one of the first performers of rockabilly, an uptempo fusion of country and rhythm and blues with a strong back beat. His novel versions of existing songs, mixing "black" and "white" sounds, made him popular—and controversial—as did his uninhibited performances. Presley had a versatile voice and he had unusually wide success encompassing many genres, including rock and roll, gospel, blues, country, ballads and pop. To date, he has been inducted into four music halls of fame.

In 1968, after making movies in Hollywood and having been away from the stage for seven years, he returned to live performances in a television special, which led to a string of successful tours across the U.S., notably in Las Vegas, for the remainder of his career. In 1973, Presley staged the first global live concert via satellite (Aloha from Hawaii), reaching at least one billion viewers live and an additional 500 million on delay. It remains the most watched broadcast by an individual entertainer in television history.

Throughout his career, he set records for concert attendance, television ratings and recordings sales. He is one of the best-selling solo artists in the history of popular music, with sales between 600 million and one billion worldwide, and he is regarded as one of the most important figures of twentieth century popular culture. Among his many awards and accolades are 14 Grammy nominations (3 wins) from the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences, the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, which he received at age 36, and being named One of the Ten Outstanding Young Men of the Nation for 1970 by the United States Jaycees.

Health problems, prescription drug dependence, and other factors led to his death at the age of 42.

If Every Day Was Like Christmas (HQ) - Karaoke Elvis Presley Style

所有跟帖: 

I wish. “What a wonderful world this would be” -23731241- 給 23731241 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 06:57:59

May Christmas bring you what you expect... -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 07:59:54

i expect: 幹兒子幹女兒不要跟我要禮物 -23731241- 給 23731241 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 08:06:10

That is hilarious. -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (40 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 09:20:27

No,it isn't hilarious.他這是鸚鵡學舌. -楚江- 給 楚江 發送悄悄話 楚江 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 09:30:48

You are the source of the hilarious then. 誰讓你是我姐呢 -念親- 給 念親 發送悄悄話 念親 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 11:17:03

我可不喜歡每天都是聖誕節,要不我的幹兒子幹女兒天天跟我要禮物 -楚江- 給 楚江 發送悄悄話 楚江 的博客首頁 (38 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 07:29:13

lol... Happy Holidays. -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 08:00:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”