英語測試:The Heart 心 (多項選擇)答案:

來源: 婉蕠 2009-12-06 20:28:40 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2288 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 婉蕠 ] 在 2009-12-11 06:10:41 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
英語測試:The Heart 心 (多項選擇)答案:ZT

1: If you feel sad because your boyfriend or girlfriend leaves you, you may be suffering from _____________.
The possible answers were:
a sore heart
a painful heart
heartache
a pain in your heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
heartache
heartache是心痛的意思。

2: My grandma is the kindest woman I know, she'd do anything for anybody, she really has a heart of ___________.
gold
silver
steel
stone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gold
heart of gold 是金子般的心。

3: When I heard Fiona was going to be my new boss my heart _________, I mean we've never got on.
sink
sunk
sinked
sank

sank
在這裏需要用的是sink的過去式 -- sank.

4: What does the following mean? 'When he gave up running he said it was because his heart just wasn't in it anymore'.
He felt ill
He felt bored and not interested
He wanted to move away
He wanted to do something else

He felt bored and not interested
意思是對某件事情失去了興趣。

5: When Tony moved into his apartment in the heart of town, which part of town did he move to?
The suburbs
On the outskirts of town
In the commuter belt
The centre of town

The centre of town
'the heart of town' 是指在市中心。

6: We talked to each other all night and resolved some of our problems. It's good to have a proper ____________ sometimes.
heart-to-heart
heart-to-head
head-to-heart
head-to-head

heart-to-heart
'heart to heart' 兩人之間心貼心的交談。

所有跟帖: 

thanks for sharing. 1st one wrong -23731241- 給 23731241 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/06/2009 postreply 20:38:09

Good job. Have a nice week. -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/07/2009 postreply 05:49:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”