Three Tom, three ways of life

來源: 走馬讀人 2009-11-30 14:59:39 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1207 bytes)
* Tom the artist
He and his wife worked at home but in separated space to keep efficiency. Honest, meticulously and friendly, those characters reflected in his painting. No child and do not care about it.

* Tom the music lover
I met him at a symphony at the third raw of side wing. After I mentioned that I need a model for my painting, he agreed without a doubt,also did when he showed me a Japanese sword, asking me to read those inscription. A oil portrait of his father caught my attention, a colonel.
Then I was able to know that he met a girlfriend on internet, who has some similarity with him: both of them divorced twice, and another one of health. They will be in union soon.

* Tom the textile dealer
After seven years I finally saw his family and my paintings. His daughter, I joked then: I'm ten days "younger" than you, when she was 6 years old. With Norwegian blood, she was more friendly than other girls.
Tom's former wife, is one of few wives who gave me a hug.
Tom went to China often, brought back a pair of folk art looking of child faces oils by a female artist Xu Jie in Shanghai. Two years, he was looked for her after seeing ad of her works.

所有跟帖: 

Now you can laugh at me about my errors in writing -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (40 bytes) () 11/30/2009 postreply 15:40:18

What's your point? -念親- 給 念親 發送悄悄話 念親 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2009 postreply 17:11:22

My point? --念親 -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2009 postreply 07:46:14

Are you guys related like the other cousins in this forum? -amazing_grace- 給 amazing_grace 發送悄悄話 amazing_grace 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2009 postreply 08:56:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”