引人深思和回味的好文章。

來源: 北京二號 2009-11-14 21:50:54 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (950 bytes)
We were born individually different. But our elders thought we should and taught us to be the same as our peers. Gradually, we ourselves believed that following the trends and being what we are supposed to be would be the shortest and smoothest life path to take. Finally, our 'true me' disappeared some day.

When we realized we've lived a life that is totally not what we wanted one day, it is too late and almost impossible to change back, since we are so used to the person who we are trying to be that we don't see who we truely are.

Growing up is painful. Looking for and hence restoring the true me is mostly even harsher. As adults, only the strongest dare to think and take action to do so.

The true me may not be perfect in many measures, but isn't it the best one could and should do, to just accept 'myself' as is, work on his/her strength and around the weaknesses, and enjoy whatever God has blessed?

所有跟帖: 

北京二號寫得真好,謝謝分享,周日快樂. -林貝卡- 給 林貝卡 發送悄悄話 林貝卡 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/15/2009 postreply 07:44:22

貝卡貼的文章和妹妹的讀後感,都是至情至理,收藏了! -楚江- 給 楚江 發送悄悄話 楚江 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/15/2009 postreply 08:37:54

問好,謝謝楚江收藏。新的一周快樂。 -林貝卡- 給 林貝卡 發送悄悄話 林貝卡 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/16/2009 postreply 06:05:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”