Before more cheers come, might you tell us little how to?

本文內容已被 [ englishreader ] 在 2009-11-07 05:30:52 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

I was buried most of time by overloaded work. I could not find time to watch TV dramas all the time on weekdays. Even that, I may watch some thrillers like Cold case and CSI. The problem I have with this type of learning is that words/phases I got from TV drama find no place to use in my daily work. I am kind of George in other corner. I wanted to show new phases/catch line I got from TV drama/newspaper last night to people, but there is no audience available. As the time goes on, I would lose those words/phrases.

I believe this is an obstacle for most people here to learn English from TV drama. You definitely showed you have got over the bump with the plenty of daily life lines in your writings. it would be geat that you could share with us on how to enhance what you learned from TV drama.

所有跟帖: 

你可能有文學上的才能,我覺得很寶貴。 -billinmon- 給 billinmon 發送悄悄話 billinmon 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/05/2009 postreply 16:11:56

this was long-gone dream. Now just a IT nerd -englishreader- 給 englishreader 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/05/2009 postreply 16:38:52

也就這些東東... -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (1562 bytes) () 11/05/2009 postreply 17:25:12

yeah, I used this forum to practice my writing -englishreader- 給 englishreader 發送悄悄話 (270 bytes) () 11/05/2009 postreply 17:40:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!