Happy Birthday,楚江!Happy Birthday,北京!Happy Birthday,小千!

來源: 戲雨飛鷹 2009-10-12 17:19:38 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1780 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 戲雨飛鷹 ] 在 2009-10-16 04:03:01 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

There's a special day for everyone that comes but once a year and for you my love that day of days is here.

So have a happy birthday baby may all your dreams come true, the way mine have with you, this special day i'd like to say i wish you every happiness, i hope your feelin fine, now you have a real good time and i wish you happy birthday baby mine.

I don't know what i'd do if ever i lost you, i'd have no today no tomorrow. You've made a simple joe more happy than you'd know, and today i wanna say i love you so.

So have a happy birthday baby may all your dreams come true, the way mine have with you, this special day i'd like to say i wish you every happiness, i hope your feelin fine, now you have a real good time and i wish you happy birthday baby mine.

Wear your red dress tonight and we'll dine by candlelight while the band plays those great golden oldies. i'll take you to a show and when it's time to go i'll tell the cab to drive us home real slow.

Happy birthday baby, i wish you happy birthday baby mine.

所有跟帖: 

本想今天早晨就送上祝願。還以為是走馬當時是說著玩的~~ -戲雨飛鷹- 給 戲雨飛鷹 發送悄悄話 戲雨飛鷹 的博客首頁 (99 bytes) () 10/12/2009 postreply 17:26:11

我這個人最喜歡收到朋友的祝福,我代表我的倆個妹妹謝謝你。 -楚江- 給 楚江 發送悄悄話 楚江 的博客首頁 (52 bytes) () 10/12/2009 postreply 19:43:50

今天一直趕deadline,沒有自己的作品送上。以後一定補上。 -戲雨飛鷹- 給 戲雨飛鷹 發送悄悄話 戲雨飛鷹 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/12/2009 postreply 17:29:05

Another beautiful song. Love it very much. Thanks! -楚江- 給 楚江 發送悄悄話 楚江 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/12/2009 postreply 19:51:22

就是,你看那麽多鮮豔亮麗的大玫瑰,我都不舍得送。hehe. -戲雨飛鷹- 給 戲雨飛鷹 發送悄悄話 戲雨飛鷹 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/12/2009 postreply 20:17:00

鷹,你這個好酷,LOVE IT. Thank you! -北京二號- 給 北京二號 發送悄悄話 北京二號 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/12/2009 postreply 22:25:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”