因為它跟日常生活扯的太遠

來源: lilac09 2009-09-28 09:28:20 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (992 bytes)
No matter it is children or adult program, contents matter. Transformers are about robots, fighting,saving earth from some evils, etc.

As robots, they won’t sound like human beings. I can never figure out what they are talking about. The actors who dubbed it behind must have had 1000 bees buzzing in their mouth.

And it is always about fighting, war strategy and statistics. There are many military lingoes going on there, which makes even harder to understand. This kind of programs is never my cup of tea, 繞行之. The closer the programs are to your daily life, the more familiar you will feel about them, the more easily to understand.

If you really want to learn English from children grogram, there are many interesting and close to life ones aired on TV. I’d like to recommend The Bernstain Bears, a very popular TV series that deal with various topics relevant to children and parents, an excellent source to learn both oral English and parenting skills.

所有跟帖: 

謝謝您的回貼和建議,不過有一點您沒有說對,我題目 -wxcfgh85- 給 wxcfgh85 發送悄悄話 (88 bytes) () 09/28/2009 postreply 13:26:04

俺汗呀,因為變形金剛是汽車人,俺就以為汽車總動員是變形金剛的漢譯. -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/28/2009 postreply 13:53:36

不是,汽車總動員是cars,據說是全3D的動畫片 -wxcfgh85- 給 wxcfgh85 發送悄悄話 (98 bytes) () 09/28/2009 postreply 15:44:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”