回複:I am being blunt here, but

來源: Learntoforget 2009-09-24 18:32:10 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1329 bytes)
回答: 新人冒個泡:Learntoforget2009-09-24 13:53:43
First of all, thanks for taking the time to let me know your opinion. However, I disagree with you on two points.
1. You are comparing apples to oranges when you say "inbreeding". As far as I know, "inbreeding" is something that is immoral and not accepted by the society, while speaking English between two Chinese is nothing like that.
2. I didn't say I want to "learn" Chinese, I said "說". I'm in a situation that I don't get to speak much in English with people, which is not good for my spoken English. I just need to "speak", to keep my tongue used to it. You may not learn a lot by speaking English with a Chinese, but it'll at least help you get fluent. Besides, who knows, maybe the other person knows something that I don't know, or maybe I know something that the other person doesn't know.

The reason that I brought this up here is because I don’t know any native speakers here, and it’s hard to speak in English with my hu*****and or my friends. I thought it might be easier to do so with strangers, who want to improve their spoken English as I do.

Anyway, I believe we are all English lovers, and we all hope to improve our English in one way or another (otherwise we won’t be in this forum, right?). Any better ideas will be welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks!

所有跟帖: 

I think you might misunderstand selfseflsefl... :) -小千...千與千尋- 給 小千...千與千尋 發送悄悄話 小千...千與千尋 的博客首頁 (601 bytes) () 09/24/2009 postreply 20:04:12

回複:I think you might misunderstand selfseflsefl... :) -Learntoforget- 給 Learntoforget 發送悄悄話 (303 bytes) () 09/24/2009 postreply 20:12:40

your idea is actually fine idea -englishreader- 給 englishreader 發送悄悄話 (780 bytes) () 09/24/2009 postreply 20:36:02

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”