學二姐,每日一篇新概念 II冊第22課 ,邊學邊實踐-9月11日

Lesson 22 A glass envelope
My daughter, Jane, never dreamed of receiving a letter from a girl of her own age in Holland. Last year, we were travelling across the Channel and Jane put a piece of paper with her name and address on it into a bottle. She threw the bottle into the sea. She never thought of it again, but ten months later, she received a letter from a girl in Holland. Both girls write to each other regularly now. However, they have decided to use the post office. Letters will cost a little more, but they will certainly travel faster.

To my daughter Jane’s surprise, she received a letter from a girl who is the same age in Holland. Last year, my daughter threw a bottle into the sea when we were traveling across the Channel. Inside the bottle, she put a note with her name and address on it. Now, both girls are corresponding with each other regularly through the post office.

所有跟帖: 

Swan mm. 你好. You are making progress every day. -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (111 bytes) () 09/12/2009 postreply 09:04:21

謝謝你的鼓勵。 -blueswan- 給 blueswan 發送悄悄話 blueswan 的博客首頁 (145 bytes) () 09/12/2009 postreply 22:21:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!