含娜,謝謝你。I like 《What A Wonderful World》very much.

來源: 林貝卡 2009-07-30 11:44:55 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4560 bytes)

請點擊欣賞:For you, Rebecca (林貝卡). with love...
來源:美語世界 含娜

含娜,

Tears  flowed out from my eyes when I saw 《For you, Rebecca (林貝卡) with love... 》in American English World. After I clicked the link, I was so touched to hear my all time favorite song《What A Wonderful World》by Louis Armstrong's. Words can not express my thanks.  含娜, I am so blessed to know you.

Tell you what, Louis Armstrong is also one of my favorite singers. He once said that music was his soul. He was renowned for "his charismatic stage presence and deep, instantly recognizable voice." Critic Steve Leggett describes Armstrong as "perhaps the most important American musician of the 20th century." Every time I hear Louis Armstrong's《What A Wonderful World》, it touches my heart...

I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

The colors of a rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world 

含娜, thanks again for the beautiful song, your kindness and your love. I really appreciate it and wish you all the best.

Love,

Rebecca

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 夏夜
  • 溫馨鬱金香
  • 我是一泓清水
  • 同步快樂
  • The Evolution in American Folk Music
  • 所有跟帖: 

林貝卡 好久不見!問好! -娃娃女- 給 娃娃女 發送悄悄話 娃娃女 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2009 postreply 05:44:45

謝謝娃娃女,祝你周末快樂。 -林貝卡- 給 林貝卡 發送悄悄話 林貝卡 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2009 postreply 06:04:04

含娜,謝謝你;林貝卡,謝謝你。 -楚江- 給 楚江 發送悄悄話 楚江 的博客首頁 (121 bytes) () 07/31/2009 postreply 07:14:27

問候楚江, 謝謝留言。周末快樂。 -林貝卡- 給 林貝卡 發送悄悄話 林貝卡 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2009 postreply 09:00:16

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”