贈友“Angel by my side”, by Do

來源: 一語湖邊_lakeshore 2009-07-22 10:31:54 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6456 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 一語湖邊_lakeshore ] 在 2009-07-22 14:18:48 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
“Angel by my side”, by Do
【西洋情歌譯抄】-

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_van_Hulst#Do

【西洋情歌】
Music Video視頻:

一語譯 :
Say, the internet Tech has enabled us to touch some of the nice works done by people over the world. Such a music video is done in its black and white, very close to the  anesthetic appreciation universally acceptable. To be honest, it is too nice to be translated, as someone said, "poems, lyrics", alike are to be heard in its original.

網絡技術得以共享這個多媒體貼, 西洋民族感情奔放外露,這首情歌黑白MV 製作浪漫優美,加以原唱的樸實自然演唱風格,足以帶給我們美好視聽享受。

Guess this will not waste your time. So, why not click to listen?

July 22, 2009
"Angel By My Side"
is the third single of Dutch singer Do off her debut album, Do. The song was co-written by English songwriters Alistair Griffin and James and Tom Martin. It peaked at #10 on the Dutch singles chart. It was used as the title song for the film "Ellis in Glamourland".
Singer profile Searching Tool: More lyrics link:

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 【丹佛】06 ”愛之歌“
  • 【丹佛】05 '安妮之歌'
  • 贈友:【丹佛】02 '肩上陽光' 你們寫的是我的陽光!
  • 月朦朧詩朦朧【初譯朦朧詩】
  • 【短新聞譯寫】- Crop Circle, the newest 2009
  • 所有跟帖: 

這首英語歌曲的視頻製作的真是溫馨浪漫。附Angel by my side歌詞: -紫君- 給 紫君 發送悄悄話 紫君 的博客首頁 (1017 bytes) () 07/22/2009 postreply 11:01:00

複謝:十分懷舊浪漫還來不及搜歌詞呢,謝謝分享!我看看! -一語湖邊_lakeshore- 給 一語湖邊_lakeshore 發送悄悄話 一語湖邊_lakeshore 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/22/2009 postreply 12:02:16

節選譯出:博客鏈接見下:再次謝謝 -一語湖邊_lakeshore- 給 一語湖邊_lakeshore 發送悄悄話 一語湖邊_lakeshore 的博客首頁 (64 bytes) () 07/22/2009 postreply 12:55:09

It's a lovely song.Thanks for sharing! -楚江- 給 楚江 發送悄悄話 楚江 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/22/2009 postreply 13:05:04

翻譯心得:如果歌唱lyric 翻譯更需精煉,力爭音節少元音多! -一語湖邊_lakeshore- 給 一語湖邊_lakeshore 發送悄悄話 一語湖邊_lakeshore 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/22/2009 postreply 14:23:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”