Beautiful Moments - 美麗瞬間

來源: 花開劍鞘邊 2009-06-13 06:40:13 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2356 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 花開劍鞘邊 ] 在 2009-06-14 07:52:15 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Dragonfly against Ayvalik sunset Life is composed of a sequence of moments, passing by as flowers come out and then wither, as fallen leaves float in the wind, as raindrops knock crisply on the roof. Time flies, we can’t stop it and we can’t change it. Some moment is beautiful, some is imperfect, and some is unforgettable. When I was little, I liked to chase dragonflies along a stream in the twilight. Set against the burning sun, the bodies of dragonflies were golden and shiny, the transparent wings silky and delicate. I caught one dragonfly, held in hands, and then set it free, watching it fly against the inflamed sky. It is a beautiful moment. The second year in graduate school, we had a Spring Festival Evening Party. My lovely neighbor Andrea drove me to the Hall. When we sat down, a student board member came to me, said, “You look so elegant. The president of University came to the party today. I think she needs help to understand the performance. Can you go to her table as a translator?” I didn’t talk too much, but I remember that moment is beautiful. After nine months’ pregnancy, and twelve hours’ induced labor pain, my little boy William was delivered. He was cute and wet, crouching on my chest. I kissed his little fingers and noticed his fingers were slim and long as mine. He stretched his hands to me, letting me kiss him more, what a beautiful moment! Life is a process. If we can enjoy and cherish every beautiful moment, life will be a collection of poems. Even in the hard time, we still can find something small and subtle to fill our soul.

Welcome to My English Blog: Self-Improvement from Co-Cultural View

所有跟帖: 

Reading this made me feel good about life. -RPV- 給 RPV 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2009 postreply 12:22:06

Like Beautiful Moments! It would be wonderful to make -任我為- 給 任我為 發送悄悄話 任我為 的博客首頁 (117 bytes) () 06/13/2009 postreply 14:10:59

回複:Beautiful Moments - 美麗瞬間 -心在飛,淚在流- 給 心在飛,淚在流 發送悄悄話 (86 bytes) () 06/16/2009 postreply 08:58:49

美麗文章,心靈雞湯,謝謝分享! -天澤園- 給 天澤園 發送悄悄話 天澤園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/16/2009 postreply 09:22:52

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”