NCE II Lesson 52 A Pretty Carpet

來源: palmtree 2009-05-23 21:37:02 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1035 bytes)

Lesson 52 A pretty carpet
We have just moved into a new house and I have been working hard all morning. I have been trying to get my new room in order. This has not been easy because I own over a thousand books. To make matters worse, the room is rather small, so I have temporarily put my books on the floor. At the moment, they cover every inch of floor space and I actually have to walk on them to get in or out of the room. A short while ago, my sister helped me to carry one of my old bookcases up the stairs. She went into my room and got a big surprise when she saw all those books on the floor. 'This is the prettiest carpet I have ever seen,' she said. She gazed at it for some time then added, 'You don't need bookcases at all. You can sit here in your spare time and read the carpet!'

所有跟帖: 

good job. pay attention to 'time', and some articles, such as -小謀- 給 小謀 發送悄悄話 小謀 的博客首頁 (85 bytes) () 05/24/2009 postreply 09:10:59

Thank you! -palmtree- 給 palmtree 發送悄悄話 (95 bytes) () 05/24/2009 postreply 09:47:18

回複:NCE II Lesson 52 A Pretty Carpet -eyeyey- 給 eyeyey 發送悄悄話 eyeyey 的博客首頁 (86 bytes) () 05/26/2009 postreply 08:13:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”