英文歌曲:Tears in Heaven

來源: Mosical 2009-04-19 06:32:00 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5947 bytes)

歌詞 Lyrics

Title: Tears in Heaven
Artist: Eric Clapton

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Will it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong, and carry on
Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven

Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven
I'll find my way, through night and day
Cause I know I just can't stay
Here in heaven

Time can bring you down
Time can bend your knee
Time can break your heart
Have you begging please
Begging please

(instrumental)

Beyond the door
There's peace I'm sure.
And I know there'll be no more...
Tears in heaven

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Will it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong, and carry on
Here in heaven

Here in heaven

Tears in Heaven
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Tears in Heaven" is a ballad written by Eric Clapton and Will Jennings about the pain Clapton felt following the 1991 death of his four-year-old son, Conor, who fell from a 53rd-story window in his mother's friend's New York City condominium. By all accounts, the death was simply a tragic accident, and Clapton was distraught for months afterwards.[1] This song is one of Clapton's most successful, reaching #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in the U.S. The song also spent three weeks at #1 on the American adult contemporary chart in 1992.

Clapton wrote the song with Will Jennings, who was reluctant at first to help him with such a personal song.[2] The song was initially featured on the soundtrack to the film Rush, and it won three Grammy awards for Song of the Year, Record of the Year and Male Pop Vocal Performance in 1993. It was also included on Clapton's Grammy award-winning album, Unplugged. It is #353 on Rolling Stone's Top 500 Songs.

"Eric and I were engaged to write a song for a movie called Rush. We wrote a song called 'Help Me Up' for the end of the movie... then Eric saw another place in the movie for a song and he said to me, 'I want to write a song about my boy.' Eric had the first verse of the song written, which, to me, is all the song, but he wanted me to write the rest of the verse lines and the release ('Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees...'), even though I told him that it was so personal he should write everything himself. He told me that he had admired the work I did with Steve Winwood and finally there was nothing else but to do as he requested, despite the sensitivity of the subject. This is a song so personal and so sad that it is unique in my experience of writing songs." – Will Jennings [3]

Clapton stopped playing it in 2004, as well as the song "My Father's Eyes".

"I didn't feel the loss anymore, which is so much a part of performing those songs. I really have to connect with the feelings that were there when I wrote them. They're kind of gone and I really don't want them to come back, particularly. My life is different now. They probably just need a rest and maybe I'll introduce them for a much more detached point of view."

Retrived from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tears_in_Heaven

淚灑天堂
維基百科,自由的百科全書

《淚灑天堂》(Tears in Heaven)是英國歌手埃裏克·克萊普頓為了紀念他年僅4歲的兒子康納(Conor)而創作並演唱的一首歌曲。1991年3月20日上午11點,由於保姆的不慎,康納從他母親位於紐約的53層公寓的窗戶摔落。不幸發生後,克萊普頓幾個月都極度悲傷。[1]

這首歌曲由克萊普頓和威爾·詹寧斯聯手創作,收錄在電影《亂》(Rush)的原聲大碟,並獲得了1993年3項葛萊美獎,包括年度歌曲、年度唱片和最佳流行男歌手。這首歌也收錄在另一張獲得葛萊美獎的專輯“不插電”(Unplugged)中,並在滾石雜誌最佳500首歌曲排行榜中名列353位。

2004年起克萊普頓不再演唱這首歌曲,以及另一首為從未莫麵的父親創作的歌曲“父親的眼睛”(My Father's Eyes)。他說:

如今我演唱這些歌曲時,我不再為失去他們而感到悲痛。當我創作它們的時候,我覺得他們就在那裏。現在他們已經離去而且我真的不再希望他們回來。我的生活已經發生了改變,而他們需要安靜地休息,我會用另一種方式來紀念他們。
I didn't feel the loss anymore, which is so much a part of performing those songs. I really have to connect with the feelings that were there when I wrote them. They're kind of gone and I really don't want them to come back, particularly. My life is different now. They probably just need a rest and maybe I'll introduce them for a much more detached point of view.

URL: http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%B3%AA%E6%B4%92%E5%A4%A9%E5%A0%82

所有跟帖: 

純音樂:Amazing Grace -Mosical- 給 Mosical 發送悄悄話 Mosical 的博客首頁 (963 bytes) () 04/19/2009 postreply 06:39:46

Tears in my eyes. -楚江- 給 楚江 發送悄悄話 楚江 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2009 postreply 10:35:56

回複:Tears in my eyes. -YuGong- 給 YuGong 發送悄悄話 YuGong 的博客首頁 (94 bytes) () 04/19/2009 postreply 20:54:37

回複:純音樂:Amazing Grace -天澤園- 給 天澤園 發送悄悄話 天澤園 的博客首頁 (246 bytes) () 04/20/2009 postreply 23:55:55

回複:回複:純音樂:Amazing Grace -YuGong- 給 YuGong 發送悄悄話 YuGong 的博客首頁 (140 bytes) () 04/21/2009 postreply 21:45:53

回複:英文歌曲:Tears in Heaven -戲雨飛鷹- 給 戲雨飛鷹 發送悄悄話 戲雨飛鷹 的博客首頁 (78 bytes) () 04/19/2009 postreply 14:05:37

回複:回複:英文歌曲:Tears in Heaven -YuGong- 給 YuGong 發送悄悄話 YuGong 的博客首頁 (86 bytes) () 04/19/2009 postreply 20:53:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”