Different opinion......

來源: eyeyey 2009-03-17 11:57:48 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1079 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ eyeyey ] 在 2009-03-18 06:15:37 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
I think pronunciation and intonation are at least equally important and pronunciation is first thing of the first.

I don't think you can make a good intonation without correct pronunciation. Pronunciation includes not only the right vocal but also the correct stress. Intonation is about word flow and sentence stress. When you pronounce every word correctly in a sentence, your intonation is 70% correct. You might sound a little bit weird but people will not misunderstand you. But if you mispronounce three words in a sentence, I don't think your message can be delivered.

Also good intonation is a much subtle and subjective thing to learn and master which acquire massive listening and imitation.

For my point of view, there is no shortcut in English learning and every progress requires hard work.
I agree people might have their own preferred ways to learn English. The way working for me is: Pronounce every word impeccable and train the mouth muscles until it can naturally make the smooth word flows.

Thanks for sharing the article.

所有跟帖: 

I totally agree with your opinon. -活著樂著- 給 活著樂著 發送悄悄話 活著樂著 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/17/2009 postreply 19:28:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”