英文歌曲17首連播: Westlife Germany Bonus Track

來源: YuGong 2009-01-24 19:39:45 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4590 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ YuGong ] 在 2009-01-27 05:11:58 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

450) this.width=450" />

Pro Reviews: Westlife [Germany Bonus Tracks]All Music Guide

Westlife has taken the world by storm much in the same manner as did their predecessors Boyzone and Take That. Under the tutelage of Ronan Keating (from Boyzone) and his manager, Louis Walsh, five handsome and, most importantly, talented young men were assembled and groomed to create this debut. The album itself is well-sung, but all too similar in its final output. Mostly comprised of ballads whose theme is the obvious sort (i.e., love gained, lost, and pleaded for), the hooks are infectious and several tracks are destined for recurrent radio status in the not-too-distant future. This pared-down collection of songs from their multi-platinum worldwide smash release is much more palatable than its original incarnation, which ran a lengthy 17 tracks. The gems and solid compositions are what their American label has presented. Every song is well-produced and well-placed in the set; as mentioned, each track is perfectly executed. This assemblage is a worthy complement to the listening plea...sures of anyone enjoying the likes of today's most popular boybands (e.g., Backstreet Boys, Five, N'Sync). The album overall can be characterized as sometimes bland but unforgettable, with the standouts "Flying Without Wings," "I Don't Wanna Fight," and "Swear It Again." [The German edition cuts "My Private Movie" and changes the track order, but also adds "Moments," "Change the World," "Seasons in the Sun," "Try Again," and "What I Want Is What I've Got"] - Jaime Ikeda, All Music Guide

Source: Yahoo! Shopping

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 新春快樂,牛年吉利!
  • 英語拾零: 九大搭訕語
  • 英語拾零: 十大常見英語縮寫
  • 新春歌曲聯唱
  • 英語拾零: Wood Related English Idioms
  • 所有跟帖: 

中文歌曲:新春歌曲聯唱 -YuGong- 給 YuGong 發送悄悄話 YuGong 的博客首頁 (7842 bytes) () 01/24/2009 postreply 19:42:21

敬祝美語世界網友們新春快樂,牛年吉利! -YuGong- 給 YuGong 發送悄悄話 YuGong 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2009 postreply 19:45:16

牛年吉利! -楚江- 給 楚江 發送悄悄話 楚江 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2009 postreply 09:28:15

謝謝你,春節快樂。 牛年吉利! -YuGong- 給 YuGong 發送悄悄話 YuGong 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2009 postreply 11:34:25

愚公,春節快樂,恭喜發財,紅包拿來~~ -天澤園- 給 天澤園 發送悄悄話 天澤園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2009 postreply 07:52:03

天澤園,謝謝。春節快樂! -YuGong- 給 YuGong 發送悄悄話 YuGong 的博客首頁 (340 bytes) () 01/25/2009 postreply 08:32:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”