美麗的奧黛麗·赫本

來源: 林貝卡 2009-01-16 09:51:37 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (19294 bytes)

Song: Am I That Easy To Forget Film: Roman Holiday

I always love it when people write me and say: " I was having a rotten time, I walked into a cinema and saw one of your movies, and it made such a difference."
--Audrey Hepburn

That most important thing is to enjoy life--to be happy. That is all that matters.--Audrey Hepburn

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
--Audrey Hepburn

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find them at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
--Audrey Hepburn

我喜歡奧黛麗.赫本, 我認為她是集真善美於一生的電影演員。難以忘懷她和派克(Gregory Peck & Audrey Hepburn)在電影《羅馬假日》的精湛的表演,回味無窮。

1993年1月20日,奧黛麗.赫本在瑞士家中走完了人生的旅程。時隔多年,黛麗﹒赫本的“禦用”攝影師鮑勃,回憶起初次見到赫本的那一刻時說:“那是在1953 年,華納的片場,我驚呆了,我從來都沒見到過如此優雅美麗的女孩。她的微笑是上帝創造的,用來融化凡人的心。”

According to Wikipedia, Audrey Hepburn (May 4, 1929(1929-05-04)–January 20, 1993) was an Academy Award and Tony Award winning Anglo-Dutch film and stage actress, fashion icon, and humanitarian. In 1999, she was ranked as the third greatest female star of all time by the American Film Institute. She also served as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and was honoured with the Presidential Medal of Freedom for her work.

Hepburn's first starring role and first American film was opposite Gregory Peck in the Hollywood motion picture Roman Holiday. Producers initially wanted Elizabeth Taylor for the role, but director William Wyler was so impressed by Hepburn's screen test (the camera was left on and candid footage of Hepburn relaxing and answering questions, unaware that she was still being filmed, displayed her talents), that he cast her in the lead. Wyler said, "She had everything I was looking for: charm, innocence and talent. She also was very funny. She was absolutely enchanting, and we said, 'That's the girl!'"

Hepburn's performance in Roman Holiday received much critical praise. A.H. Weiler noted in The New York Times, "Although she is not precisely a newcomer to films, Audrey Hepburn, the British actress who is being starred for the first time as Princess Ann, is a slender, elfin, and wistful beauty, alternately regal and childlike in her profound appreciation of newly-found, simple pleasures and love. Although she bravely smiles her acknowledgment of the end of that affair, she remains a pitifully lonely figure facing a stuffy future." Hepburn would later call Roman Holiday her dearest movie, because it was the one that made her a star.

Soon after Hepburn's final film role (Always Hap) , she was appointed a goodwill ambassador to the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF). Grateful for her own good fortune after enduring the German occupation as a child, she dedicated the remainder of her life to helping impoverished children in the poorest nations. Audrey Hepbrun once said: "The 'Third World' is a term I don't like very much, because we're all one world. I want people to know that the largest part of humanity is suffering." Hepburn's travels were made easier by her wide knowledge of languages; she spoke French, Italian, English, Dutch, and Spanish.

In September 1992, four months before she died, Hepburn went to Somalia. Hepburn called it "apocalyptic" and said, "I walked into a nightmare. I have seen famine in Ethiopia and Bangladesh, but I have seen nothing like this – so much worse than I could possibly have imagined. I wasn't prepared for this. People in these places don't know Audrey Hepburn, but they recognize the name UNICEF. When they see UNICEF their faces light up, because they know that something is happening. In the Sudan, for example, they call a water pump UNICEF."

Audrey Hepburn to this day is a beauty and fashion icon. She has often been called one of the most beautiful women of all time. Forever Audrey Hepburn, we will always remember you.

Filmography
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YearTitleRoleOther notes
1948Nederlands in 7 lessen
(English: "Dutch in Seven Lessons")
Airline StewardessDocumentary
1951One Wild OatHotel receptionist
Laughter in ParadiseCigarette Girl
Young Wives' TaleEve Lester
The Lavender Hill MobChiquita
1952The Secret PeopleNora Brentano
Monte Carlo BabyLinda FarrellDiscovered by French novelist Colette during filming and cast as Gigi for the Broadway play
Nous irons à Monte Carlo
(English: "We Will Go to Monte Carlo")
Melissa WalterFrench version of Monte Carlo Baby
1953Roman HolidayPrincess AnnAcademy Award win: Best Actress
BAFTA win: Best Actress
Golden Globe win: Best Drama Actress
1954SabrinaSabrina FairchildAcademy Award nomination: Best Actress
BAFTA nomination: Best Actress
1956War and PeaceNatasha RostovaGolden Globe nomination: Best Drama Actress
BAFTA nomintion: Best Actress
1957Funny FaceJo Stockton
Love in the AfternoonAriane Chavasse/Thin GirlGolden Globe nomination: Best Musical/Comedy Actress
1959Green MansionsRimaDirected by Mel Ferrer
The Nun's StorySister Luke (Gabrielle van der Mal)Academy Award nomination: Best Actress
Golden Globe nomination: Best Drama Actress
1960The UnforgivenRachel Zachary
1961Breakfast at Tiffany'sHolly GolightlyAcademy Award nomination: Best Actress
The Children's HourKaren Wright
1963CharadeRegina LampertGolden Globe nomination: Best Musical/Comedy Actress
1964Paris, When It SizzlesGabrielle Simpson
My Fair LadyEliza DoolittleGolden Globe nomination: Best Musical/Comedy Actress
1966How to Steal a MillionNicole Bonnet
1967Two for the RoadJoanna WallaceGolden Globe nomination: Best Musical/Comedy Actress
Wait Until DarkSusy HendrixAcademy Award nomination: Best Actress
Golden Globe nomination: Best Drama Actress
1976Robin and MarianLady Marian
1979BloodlineElizabeth RoffeHer only R-rated film
1981They All LaughedAngela Niotes
1989AlwaysHap

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
8226;  民歌王子阿寶的人生和歌聲
8226;  不同年齡段的職業目標
8226;  常回家看看
8226;  一剪梅
8226;  一剪梅

所有跟帖: 

歌曲:溫暖 -林貝卡- 給 林貝卡 發送悄悄話 林貝卡 的博客首頁 (3378 bytes) () 01/16/2009 postreply 09:54:15

在攝氏零下10度的日子裏,聽到這麽溫暖的歌,渾身都溫暖! -楚江- 給 楚江 發送悄悄話 楚江 的博客首頁 (74 bytes) () 01/16/2009 postreply 15:25:26

問候兩位辣妹子,周末快樂! -YuGong- 給 YuGong 發送悄悄話 YuGong 的博客首頁 (46 bytes) () 01/17/2009 postreply 05:48:54

謝謝楚江,周末好。 -林貝卡- 給 林貝卡 發送悄悄話 林貝卡 的博客首頁 (115 bytes) () 01/17/2009 postreply 09:01:26

祝大家周末快樂。 -林貝卡- 給 林貝卡 發送悄悄話 林貝卡 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2009 postreply 09:56:46

美的精靈, 謝謝分享.貝卡 周末快樂 -夜光杯- 給 夜光杯 發送悄悄話 夜光杯 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2009 postreply 12:39:45

問候夜光杯,周末快樂。 -林貝卡- 給 林貝卡 發送悄悄話 林貝卡 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2009 postreply 13:21:06

Thanks for the soothing music!回複:美麗的奧黛麗·赫本 -palmtree- 給 palmtree 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2009 postreply 19:44:06

Hi, palmtree, have a nice weekend. -林貝卡- 給 林貝卡 發送悄悄話 林貝卡 的博客首頁 (226 bytes) () 01/17/2009 postreply 09:05:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”