《漫興隨筆》 複一語君2009 元旦仿古

來源: 宋德利利 2009-01-02 19:44:12 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2386 bytes)

複一語君2009 元旦仿古

《漫興隨筆》

一.

小圖本如草,
無意引東風;
豈料一出土,
惹得眾人驚。

二.

自幼喜丹青,
隻惜無人教;
多少寒暑日,
獨自將墨調。

三.

無力飲池河,
詎言吞海湖;
自娛猶不可,
悅人安可圖?

四.

莫怪人間情乖戾,
休歎身邊景枯寂。
搜情覓景憑自己,
得來情致才獨具。
歲華瞬息,
白駒過隙,
時不我待須珍惜。
勸君學我揮彩筆,
奇情妙景親手繪,
樂無極!

Dear Lake-shore,

What a surprise to have received your painting, done in its 'oriental' delicacy, and the delight of the nature, has brought the joy so much than any of the gifting. Thanks!

I’m delighted to have surprised you and happy to know that you like my painting. As for the color, I’d like to tell you the truth that I drew it originally with blue ball pen ten years ago because at that time I had no special tools and materials for the traditional Chinese painting such as special brushes, black ink, Xuanzhi paper and colors. Several days ago when I asked my colleague to help me put this painting into computer, he once asked my which color I’ prefer. Looking at the painting in computer, I once hesitated a while and made a comparison. Both of us thought that blue was much better than black because blue color had a beautiful effect of blue and white porcelain (青花瓷). That’s it.

I feel much proud that my poor paiting should be crowned with different styles. You say that “it's closer to the style we see also in paintings from Japan”, while the other day it was honored with Song style by internet friend走馬讀人 whose elegant comment was “ 宋畫吳冶 (sòng huà wú yě) Deli has 宋畫style.” Moreover, I feel much happy that you associate it with the current world around us as well as your life and work. But I wish you could make greater achievements in 2009.

Last but not least, I’d like to thank you for your elegant poem matched with my painting. Sure, I enjoy your masterpiece very much. But I’m afraid that my painting is not so beautiful so your poem. However, I hope that my painting can lead us to continue our Cyber-conversation into 2009.

Deli Song 01-02-2009

1. 宋畫吳冶: 成語,精美的意思.

2. I’m afraid that there is a typo in this line:石經輕斜暖陽輝. 石經should be 石徑。

所有跟帖: 

謝謝德利君:《漫興隨筆》: 勘誤:石徑,遠岸,十分美妙! -一語湖邊_lakeshore- 給 一語湖邊_lakeshore 發送悄悄話 一語湖邊_lakeshore 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2009 postreply 20:11:13

另:《漫興隨筆》 精致小畫有如此意義,可惜昨日一時無法貼出! -一語湖邊_lakeshore- 給 一語湖邊_lakeshore 發送悄悄話 一語湖邊_lakeshore 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2009 postreply 20:19:08

再另:《漫興隨筆》好像有點問題,楓華和上海的滬江沒問題已經貼出!一語 -一語湖邊_lakeshore- 給 一語湖邊_lakeshore 發送悄悄話 一語湖邊_lakeshore 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2009 postreply 20:20:43

回複:《漫興隨筆》 複一語君2009 元旦仿古 -宋德利利- 給 宋德利利 發送悄悄話 宋德利利 的博客首頁 (430 bytes) () 01/02/2009 postreply 20:52:23

No worries, and Not a problem, 《漫興隨筆》I will still come back to -一語湖邊_lakeshore- 給 一語湖邊_lakeshore 發送悄悄話 一語湖邊_lakeshore 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2009 postreply 14:52:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”