曾經貼過一篇英文評論

來源: 楓林曉 2024-01-11 08:23:21 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (13120 bytes)

About what AI means to you.

Asking why u shocked today? OK

I used to try AI to explore original music. The capacity of AI surprised me to the point I use it as the supporting tracks and build my solo on them. Eventually, played 4 original pieces jointly with AIVA.

Well, I am not an IT guru so, my understanding on AI mostly came from what I could master.

Music is something I claimed to master, even though I am merely a novice. Anyone who can create an original piece well, will certainly draw my attentions. And AIVA did it. And she did it so well that she can cheat the audience to the point you will not tell that she is only a computer. Though I have to tell her pieces are lacking spirits still.

Today, I was shock by the capacity of AI making visual arts. The website is here. Go ahead and try it yourself. https://www.midjourney.com/ 

Now I just feel scared about the possibility that I am too old to ride the waves. I am outdated. I start to wonder what else AI has to make progress in all those other parts of our civilization.

Before today, I don't believe that AI can make such visual "original" product by itself. Now I know. I am only sure on one thing now, AI has already invaded so many other areas that used to belong to human only without most average old guys like me even knowing.

Maybe, my generation is doomed to be outdated by now. That is why, I think, the current applications for AI program in the Universities rose by 200%. Kid are running into this new wave, and we may not have a chance to even follow it.

所有跟帖: 

棒棒噠!加到主貼裏吧。謝謝啦。:) -盈盈一笑間- 給 盈盈一笑間 發送悄悄話 盈盈一笑間 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/11/2024 postreply 08:25:44

全是語法錯誤,我都沒矯正過。。。哈哈。誰幫我改一遍錯。。。難道又要用AI? -楓林曉- 給 楓林曉 發送悄悄話 楓林曉 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/11/2024 postreply 08:30:55

楓林原創,不僅音樂好,英文也好。偶有瑕疵,也說明是我們地球人原創。:)) -盈盈一笑間- 給 盈盈一笑間 發送悄悄話 盈盈一笑間 的博客首頁 (167 bytes) () 01/11/2024 postreply 09:02:31

哈哈,人類相互暖心的場麵,機器偷偷樂去吧。 -楓林曉- 給 楓林曉 發送悄悄話 楓林曉 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/11/2024 postreply 09:19:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”