【美壇綜藝秀假日篇】《The Spring that moisture my garden: Snow 》

來源: 唵啊吽 2023-12-30 06:52:44 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (12784 bytes)

In October 1944, the China Democratic League issued "Political Proposals for the Final Stage of the War of Resistance," calling for "the immediate end to one-party dictatorship, the establishment of a coalition of political parties, and the implementation of democratic politics." Celebrities of the democratic movement in the Kuomintang-controlled areas, including Song Qingling, Zhang Lan, Shen Junru, Huang Yanpei, Guo Moruo, Tao Xingzhi, Feng Yuxiang, Li Jishen, Liu Yazi, etc., all criticized the one-party dictatorship of the Kuomintang. Workers, patriots, and young students in Kunming, Chengdu, Chongqing and other places held pro-democracy demonstrations. By the spring of 1945, the democratic and constitutional movement in the Kuomintang-controlled areas was surging and powerful.

After Japan surrendered in August 1945, Chiang Kai-shek called Mao Zedong three times to invite him to Chongqing to discuss state affairs. After careful consideration, Mao Zedong decided to lead representatives of the Communist Party of China to Chongqing for negotiations. On August 28, 1945, Mao Zedong and his party flew to Chongqing. On August 30, Mao Zedong received some democratic public intellectuals from Chongqing in Guiyuan where he was staying, including public intellectual Mr. Liu Yazi. Mr. Liu Yazi was very excited after the meeting in Guiyuan. After returning home, he composed a seven-rhythm poem - "On August 28th, I heard that Runzhi came to Chongqing. On the afternoon of the 30th, we met at the bank of Zengjiayan. I gave him a poem as a gift." Come to commemorate meeting Mao Zedong again.

On September 6, Mao Zedong met his friends with poems and visited Mr. Sun Ligong, the public magistrate. While chatting with Mr. Sun Linggong, Mao Zedong took out a picture scroll and handed it to Mr. Sun Linggong and said: Here is a poem, written by chance, for Mr. Sun. Sir, let’s see if this word has improved.

Sun Liggong opened the scroll and saw "Qinyuan Spring Snow" written by Mao Zedong himself. Looking at the words on the scroll, they are majestic and powerful. Looking at the content of the book again, I was so angry that I swallowed mountains and rivers. After reading it, I praised it repeatedly. OK OK! This is "Qinyuan Spring Snow".

Mao Zedong came out of the home of Mr. Sun Ligong, the public intellectual, and went to visit Mr. Yu Youren, the public intellectual, at noon. Mr. Yu Youren hosted a banquet in honor of Mao Zedong. During the dinner, Mao Zedong and Yu Youren both loved poetry, so they turned to poetry. During the conversation, Mr. Yu Youren said: Some time ago, I heard Mr. Mao composed a poem "Qinyuan Spring Snow". I am honored to read it. The last sentence to Mr. Mao, "If you count the famous figures, look at the present day," I can't forget it for a long time, and I admire Mr. Mao's broad-mindedness.

After the meeting with the public intellectual Mr. Yu Youren, in the afternoon Mao Zedong, Zhou Enlai and Wang Ruofei went to Shapingba Nankai Middle School to visit the democratic public intellectual Mr. Liu Yazi. When they met, Liu Yazi gave Mao Zedong a seven-character poem he wrote after meeting Mao Zedong on August 30. Mao Zedong was very moved after reading it, so he gave "Qinyuan Spring Snow" to Liu Yazi.

Liu Yazi, a public intellectual for democracy, was very excited after seeing it and wanted to publish the poem in Xinhua Daily. However, Zhou Enlai did not agree, believing that this was the leisure and elegance of intellectuals and could not interfere with the state affairs negotiated in Chongqing, so "Qinyuanchun. Snow" was not published.

On November 11, 1945, there was a private newspaper "Xinmin Daily" in Chongqing. Wu Zuguang, the editor-in-chief of the supplement "Western Night Stories" of the "Xinmin Daily" at that time, was also a democratic public intellectual. He accidentally saw "Qinyuan Chun. Snow" , was very excited after reading it. Anyway, he was not under the control of Zhou Enlai, so he published it in the supplement of "Western Night Stories", which he was responsible for, on November 14, 1945. This poem was published to the public for the first time.

After "Qinyuan Chun. Snow" was published, the whole of Chongqing was shocked. Public intellectuals rushed to send and chant "Qinyuan Chun. Snow" and fell in love with Mao Zedong. It turned out that Mao Zedong was the leader of democratic public intellectuals.

Later, the dictator Chiang Kai-shek launched a civil war. The intellectual leaders fought three major battles with Chiang Kai-shek, while the democratic intellectuals fought against hunger and civil war in the Kuomintang-controlled areas. The intellectuals worked together, cooperated internally and externally, overthrew the dictatorship and established New China. The public intellectuals then organized themselves into the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, adopted the Chinese Constitution, and all democratic parties accepted the leadership of the Communist Party.

1949 was a proud year for Chinese democratic intellectuals. That year they established the People's Democratic State. Exactly: count the famous figures, but also look at the present.

Google Translation歌曲故事:沁園春·雪

所有跟帖: 

《沁園春.雪》譜成曲,演唱起來挺有氣勢的。讚樓主好唱! -盈盈一笑間- 給 盈盈一笑間 發送悄悄話 盈盈一笑間 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2023 postreply 12:04:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”