So, so far it is:

來源: Zhuzitaba 2022-11-14 13:12:02 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5221 bytes)

“Everything is more beautiful in the rain. Don’t ask me why. Because I love to dance in the rain.”

An unexpected stormy rain, to most of us, is some kind of bad luck, but definitely not to me.

you will realize the rain is the tear of the sky, and you don't know it's for what reason, I faithfully hope it should be the tear of love. 

God fight with goddess, then he lost. Could not stop crying.

Seems in different eyes, the rain looks different.

If rains are the tears of love, then tears are the rains of love?

Then how about fireworks? Are they  tears of color or rains of color?
Today, I bet I have the chance of winning a lottery, as I saw a case which incidence is 2-3 in 1000000
I get home at 9:30pm. Almost tears in my eyes...

Just realize that it is a long lost friend's birthday today. Happy  birthday to scorpions.

The tears rained the love embracing the fall. Overnight they streched their dreams into frost flowers. Soon, the rain of the winter will be as white as snow.

A tear drop of lovesickness from early summer had not yet reached the cheek, and now turned into white flake. 

Large has the same pronunciation as Garbage in Chinese Language (垃 圾)

one of my teacher when I was a student in a university alway said Large very

slowly with strong tone , we always laughed at him behind his his back. For 

example,  “a large ”company sounds like “a garbage ”company (垃圾公司).

Around 10years ago, one of my friend told me her husband opened a company named

"Large ".  I smiled, did not tell her about the story.

Today I found this name is for sale, as it is a valuable ID. Haha 

Venus was so proud of her beauty and love. She kept wending her way across the world because her husband was not handsome. 

ne day, she visited a Holy place called www:wenxuecity/large.com , and bursted into tears at the sight of large.

然後接上麵的......

所有跟帖: 

不過上麵的邏輯不強啊:):):) -Zhuzitaba- 給 Zhuzitaba 發送悄悄話 Zhuzitaba 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/14/2022 postreply 13:12:43

哈哈哈,前麵是故事接龍序曲:) 現在主要人物可以出場,故事可以正式開始了:) -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/14/2022 postreply 13:13:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!