【聽歌練聽力】【Levitating】by Dua Lipa

來源: 妖妖靈 2022-09-21 15:04:56 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (19590 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 妖妖靈 ] 在 2022-09-21 15:31:06 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Listened to this very popular song today. 

Love it's rhythm right away. Please fill the blanks with the first letter of each missing word available.

"Levitating" is a song by English singer Dua Lipa from her second studio album, Future Nostalgia (2020). The song was written by Lipa, Clarence Coffee Jr.Sarah Hudson, and Koz, who produced the song with Stuart Price, and stemmed from a Roland VP-330synthesizer sample played by Koz. The song is an electro-disco and nu-disco song with several disco tropes. It incorporates elements of dance-poppop-funkpower pop and space rock, as well as 1970s1980s and 1990s popand R&B styles. The lyrics describe the idea of "levitating" when falling in love, with several outer space references.

If you wanna run away with me. I know a 【g 】
And I can take you for a 【 r 】 I had a premonition that we fell into a 【r  】 Where the music don't stop for 【l 】 【G 】in the sky, 【g 】in my eyes Shining just the way I like If you're feeling like you need a little bit of company You met me at the perfect time
You want me, I want you, baby My sugarboo, I'm levitating The Milky Way, we're renegading Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight I need you all night, come on, dance with me I'm levitating You, moonlight, you're my starlight (you're the moonlight) I need you all night, come on, dance with me I'm levitating
I believe that you're for me, I feel it in our energy I see us written in the stars We can go wherever, so let's do it now or never, baby Nothing's ever, ever too far Glitter in the sky, glitter in our eyes Shining just the way we are I feel like we're forever, every time we get together But whatever, let's get lost on Mars
You want me, I want you, baby My sugarboo, I'm levitating The Milky Way, we're renegading Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight I need you all night, come on, dance with me I'm levitating You, moonlight, you're my starlight (you're the moonlight) I need you all night, come on, dance with me I'm levitating (whoo)
You can fly away with me tonight You can fly away with me tonight Baby, let me take you for a ride Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I'm levitating (whoo)
You can fly away with me tonight You can fly away with me tonight Baby, let me take you for a ride Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (whoo)
My love is like a rocket, watch it blast off And I'm feeling so electric, dance my arse off And even if I wanted to, I can't stop Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
My love is like a rocket, watch it blast off And I'm feeling so electric, dance my arse off And even if I wanted to, I can't stop Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
You want me, I want you, baby My sugarboo, I'm levitating The Milky Way, we're renegading
I got you (yeah), moonlight, you're my starlight I need you all night (all night), come on, dance with me I'm levitating (whoo)
You can fly away with me tonight (tonight) You can fly away with me tonight Baby, let me take you for a ride Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (take you for a ride) I'm levitating (whoo)
You can fly away with me tonight (tonight) You can fly away with me tonight Baby, let me take you for a ride Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (let me take you for a ride)
I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight (you are my starlight) I need you all night, come on, dance with me (come on, dance with me, baby) I'm levitating You, moonlight, you're my starlight (you're the moonlight) I need you all night, come on, dance with me I'm levitating
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Madonna Ciccone / Sarah Hudson / Melissa Elliott / Stephen Noel Kozmeniuk / Dua Lipa / Clarence Coffee Jr.
Levitating lyrics © Universal Music Corp., Webo Girl Publishing Inc., Mass Confusion Productions, Italians Do It Better, Nyankingmusic, Tap Music Publishing Ltd., Unsub Pub Llc, Baby Jesus Publishing, South Coast Music Group Llc

所有跟帖: 

disco 回來了?作業見內 -前川- 給 前川 發送悄悄話 (427 bytes) () 09/21/2022 postreply 16:24:59

聽力忒牛啦 -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2022 postreply 12:04:53

哈哈連猜帶聽galaxy, ride reason life ,後麵兩個g好玩咯靈咯靈得好可愛 -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2022 postreply 16:46:29

哈哈,隻顧得好玩,變成英文,其實你已經聽出來了:) -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2022 postreply 12:05:23

好聽! 又見聽歌練聽力。謝謝妖妖。喜歡這首歌的旋律。聽說之前她還因為這首歌被訴訟了? -盈盈一笑間- 給 盈盈一笑間 發送悄悄話 盈盈一笑間 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2022 postreply 17:32:12

這首歌被訴訟過?誰贏了? -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2022 postreply 12:06:02

並沒有關注後續 -盈盈一笑間- 給 盈盈一笑間 發送悄悄話 盈盈一笑間 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/23/2022 postreply 09:50:49

繼續讚靈靈。 -chuntianle- 給 chuntianle 發送悄悄話 chuntianle 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2022 postreply 20:26:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”