僅供參考:

來源: ibelieu 2022-02-25 18:29:46 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1177 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ ibelieu ] 在 2022-02-26 03:43:51 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 歡迎大家批改。Johnie呢?:)妖妖靈2022-02-25 17:34:20

It turns out that intern with excellent communication skills, whom I mentioned in a previous post of mine, had been in the US Army for three years.  Last Sunday after he had solved another thorny case perfectly he told me this when I inquired about his pior experience before being admitted into the residency program.  He let me in on some very interesting details.  He said the first sixth months of military training were the toughest.  Even if just one of them messed up,the whole company would have to repeat whatever training routine they were going through,be it suiting up,running,and what not.  Sometimes,they had to pull an all-nighter until everyone passed muster. 

So it seems that training in the US Army is very tough.  The intern did very well and got promotion in the Army. 

Given this background, it's no surprise that he can function competently in tough scenarios as a medical intern.  At a  recent intern evaluation meeting, he received excellent reviews from all the attendees who had worked with him.  

所有跟帖: 

哇塞!!!寫得太好太好啦!大師,萬分感謝!!這樣太有助於英文寫作提高啦!美壇可以玩【批批改改】節目!:) -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2022 postreply 18:35:23

原文挺好,我隻是就著原文稍加整理而已。 -ibelieu- 給 ibelieu 發送悄悄話 ibelieu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2022 postreply 18:40:19

獲益匪淺。美壇別的節目是主持人當老師,這個批批改改是主持人當學生。希望能玩起來:) -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2022 postreply 19:06:37

@@信大師把我寫的英文給批改了一下,天,改完之後是出版水平!歡迎大家來玩這個遊戲!像Johnie說的,好英文是改出來的! -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2022 postreply 18:39:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”