看看加國普通老百姓對trucker的反應:

來源: rockcurrent 2022-02-11 17:32:36 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (298171 bytes)
  • 4 minutes ago
these truckers are taking advantage of nice canadians. they dare not pull this stunt in the usa

• 4 minutes ago
can't wait for the "police brutality" videos... if they say forceable removal will happen, don't be surprised when you're forcibly removed.

• 4 minutes ago
There is a new funding page using bitcoin so the governments won’t be able to steal that

• 4 minutes ago
Gretta has her plans for the summer..after seeing this.. and Justin letting it run for,this long

• 3 minutes ago
Reply to @Don Simpson:

. . . . and sensing she may have the ear of humiliated folks like 'don' . . . . .

• 4 minutes ago
CDN police monitoring Fbook support and hunting down Truck supporters. Everyone watch your back

• 3 minutes ago
Reply to @Karl Loewen:

I'm still waiting for the police to break down my door for not downloading my vaccine passport.

When are they coming???

I've been waiting a very long time now...

• 4 minutes ago
Get them off that bridge TONIGHT.

• 4 minutes ago
Sensible Judge

• 2 minutes ago
Reply to @Erica Bene: Peaceful assembly, and protesting is fine. When the rights, privileges, and freedoms of other citizens, and businesses are infringed upon, then it is no longer a lawful protest.

• 4 minutes ago
Why do so many people want the military to be Canada's police force. Isn't this one of the great reasons to live here that we don't???

• 3 minutes ago
Reply to @John Plant: They disagree with the protesters is the main reason

• 2 minutes ago
Reply to @John Plant: funny thing is if you commented that here during the 2020 riots in the US, various statue "redecoratings", or the Canadian rail blockades you'd be be "b an ned" here for at least a week.

I wonder what's different now? Lol

• 4 minutes ago
This is what happens when the hillbillies revolt. Send in the military!

• 5 minutes ago
Time to bring the tanks in!

• 3 minutes ago
Reply to @Alan Newman: We have 82 at last count, I believe. Google it. Bring 'em on.

• 1 minute ago
Reply to @Alan Newman: We do, but even if we didn't I am sure we could borrow a few M1's

• 5 minutes ago
Seize the trucks for public auction.

• 4 minutes ago
Reply to @Bill Henry:
They won't have the license to operate them so good idea

• 2 minutes ago
Reply to @Bill Henry: Who are going to buy them amd drove them…lol

• 5 minutes ago
Dismayed to learn Yankees are in the ranks. Get out, stay out.

• 4 minutes ago
Reply to @Robert Askin: But the karen convey gladly accepts the yank money.

• 2 minutes ago
Reply to @ted armstrong: They live for the MAGAbucks.

• 6 minutes ago
Mandatory loss of license for one year for every registered owner of a truck left there after 24 hours.

• 6 minutes ago
Reply to @Bill Henry:
lifetime ban

所有跟帖: 

卡車協會也劃清界限啊90%trucker支持疫苗。有反對黨與trump攪屎 -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2022 postreply 17:39:29

難道保守黨執政會反對美加兩國對等跨境疫苗協議嗎。為了攪屎連政治正確都不顧嗎? -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2022 postreply 17:41:11

這幾天新聞盡報,我還是沒懂裏麵的來來去去,誰給講一下? -心存善念- 給 心存善念 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2022 postreply 17:44:03

Trudeau: Canadians disgusted by anti-vaxxers有興趣讀一下 -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (210 bytes) () 02/11/2022 postreply 18:49:29

就隻是少數人在抗議麽? -心存善念- 給 心存善念 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2022 postreply 17:41:50

就是一小小小撮人拿著別人給的錢在那裏鬧。 和當年的港燦差不多。 -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2022 postreply 17:50:17

背後操縱的最終目的是什麽呢? -心存善念- 給 心存善念 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2022 postreply 17:57:37

反政府反社會 -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2022 postreply 20:02:17

然後呢? -心存善念- 給 心存善念 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2022 postreply 22:00:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”