(WXC不讓添加別的網站地址)
In me, past, present, future meet,
於我,過去、現在和未來
To hold long chiding conference.
商討聚會、各執一詞、紛擾難息。
My lusts usurp the present tense
林林總總的 欲望,掠取著我的現在
And strangle Reason in his seat.
把“理性”扼殺於它的王座
My loves leap through the future's fence
而我的愛 越過未來的藩籬
To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.
跳出夢想的舞步。
In me the cave-man clasps the seer,
於我,穴居者攫取了先知,
And garlanded Apollo goes
佩戴花環的阿波羅神啊
Chanting to Abraham's deaf ear.
向亞伯拉罕的聾耳唱歎著歌吟。
In me the tiger sniffs the rose.
心有猛虎,細嗅薔薇。
Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,
審視我的內心吧,我親愛的朋友,你當顫栗,
Since there your elements assemble.
因為,那才是你本來的麵容。
……