music for your eyes - calligraphy appreciation

來源: 心存善念 2021-12-11 10:10:54 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3482 bytes)

自我來黃州,已過三寒食,年年欲惜春,春去不容惜。今年又苦雨,兩月秋蕭瑟。 臥聞海棠花,泥汙燕支雪。闇中偷負去,夜半真有力。何殊少年子,病起鬚已白。 

春江欲入戶,雨勢來不已。小屋如漁舟,蒙蒙水雲裏。空庖煮寒菜,破竈燒濕葦。 那知是寒食,但見烏銜紙。君門深九重,墳墓在萬裏。也擬哭途窮,死灰吹不起。

I’ve been outcasted, by the emperor, thousand miles away from home. Three years have passed, and again this is the same season to memorize the ancestors, when it awlays rains.

It’s a rainy and cold morning, which feels more like in deep autumn than early spring.  Too weak and sad to get off bed this morning, I just stayed in and watched the cherry trees outside the window. The flower petals fall onto the muddy ground, which saddened me even more.

The non-stop rain is almost overflowing the river, which worries me that my little cabin could be turned into a floating boat.  I firstly didn’t realize it’s the memorial day before a crow flied by my window holding an after-world bill with its beak.

Since being stranded in here for several days, I have not much food in the cabin, nor much wood log left for cooking.  This away-from-home really drained all my energy, and tears too.

所有跟帖: 

花花如果在就好了,她就是古今中外無一不牛:) -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/11/2021 postreply 13:58:53

花花是誰呢?現在又在哪? -心存善念- 給 心存善念 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/11/2021 postreply 18:35:17

樹的花花世界 : -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (135 bytes) () 12/11/2021 postreply 19:35:28

With the help of your English translation, I think I got what it -甜蟲蟲- 給 甜蟲蟲 發送悄悄話 甜蟲蟲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2021 postreply 14:40:05

is about now.:) Thank you! -甜蟲蟲- 給 甜蟲蟲 發送悄悄話 甜蟲蟲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2021 postreply 14:40:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”