BFF w/ fish with human-looking face

來源: TJKCB 2021-05-07 17:49:04 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (25847 bytes)

== 

HOPE, INSPIRATION, LAUGHTER

Amid the heartbreaking loss of life and economic hardship wrought by the coronavirus, we recognize the need for stories of kindness, hope, courage and humor.

79-year-old diver and this fish are BFFs

Japanese driver and wrass fish

Yoriko, an Asian sheepshead wrasse (kobudai in Japanese), first met scuba diver Hiroyuki Arakawa nearly 30 years ago. Great Big Story/YouTube

In a plotline straight out of Disney, an adorable aquatic denizen of Japan's Tateyama Bay has captured one man's heart in a friendship that's lasted close to three decades. The fish with an almost human-looking face and her human companion became UWBFFs (underwater best friends forever).

Dictionary

BFF

noun
INFORMAL
  1. a person's best friend.
    "being able to work with my BFF is a dream come true"

What does my BFF mean?
    The Meaning of Bff

Bff is an initialism of the phrase best friend(s) forever, and it's a term of endearment used for selected close friends.
    What does bestie stand for?
    best friend

The definition of a bestie is a best friend or close friend. An example of a bestie is the person you love and with whom you spend lots of time. noun.
    What does BFF mean on Snapchat?
    BFF Emoji on Snapchat

The BFF Emoji is a beautiful red heart. You'll see this emoji next to a friend's name who has been your Best Frie
    What does bestie mean on TikTok?
    Typically speaking, the word bestie is slang for “best friend”. For example, saying “Sara is my bestie” is the exact same thing as saying “Sara is my best friend”. However, on social media, the word is often used as a term of endearment.
    What does ???? mean from a girl?
    Two Hearts

???? MeaningTwo Hearts

This emoji is widely used to express warm feelings, love and romance. This emoji is present in many romantic texts, and can mean everything that is related to it: from "love is in the air" to the deeper and mature emotions. Sometimes used by girls simply to decorate warm friendly letters.

Mother's Day

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

沙發讚!----樓下有翻譯遊戲,期待你的美譯! -天山晨- 給 天山晨 發送悄悄話 天山晨 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/07/2021 postreply 18:00:23

thanks, but I don't have expertise in poetry. -TJKCB- 給 TJKCB 發送悄悄話 TJKCB 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/09/2021 postreply 13:53:56

Happy Mother's Day too-:)) ..TJ-:)).. -青鬆站- 給 青鬆站 發送悄悄話 青鬆站 的博客首頁 (226 bytes) () 05/07/2021 postreply 18:07:10

thx nice Bach orchestra 1:49:02-long horizon of instrument amuse -TJKCB- 給 TJKCB 發送悄悄話 TJKCB 的博客首頁 (80 bytes) () 05/09/2021 postreply 13:59:23

這魚真是長了一張人臉啊,娃娃魚?學習了BFF -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/07/2021 postreply 22:20:21

同問 +1 -盈盈一笑間- 給 盈盈一笑間 發送悄悄話 盈盈一笑間 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/08/2021 postreply 08:03:22

30-year living miracle! -TJKCB- 給 TJKCB 發送悄悄話 TJKCB 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/09/2021 postreply 14:00:45

Evolution opens to possibilities that rival fairy tales. A great -LYJiang- 給 LYJiang 發送悄悄話 LYJiang 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/04/2021 postreply 06:44:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”