我第一次模仿天津話,學了一段天津快板《天津哪吒》,祝大家周末愉快!
來到了天津衛,是嘛也沒學會,
Came to TianJinWei,I learned nothing,
學會了瞎霍霍,嚇死二百多。
but trouble-making, and scared two hundred people to death.
小爺我叫哪吒,力氣特別大,
My name is Nezha, and I’m extremely strong.
咱這個出生不一般,據說是魔丸。
My birth was unusual, they said I was from a magic ball.
這魔丸是嘛玩意?您了得問導演。
What about this magic ball? You have to ask the movie director.
他說就是熊孩子特別招人煩。
He said that’s a naughty kid that everyone tries to avoid.
說我是妖怪,嫌我有眼袋,
They said I’m the goblin with eye bags.
陳塘關的老百姓實在是不可愛。
The people of ChenTangGuan were not nice.
我總被錯怪,我總不明白。
I was always being misunderstood, I couldn’t understand
這世界為嘛不能對我溫柔以待?
Why this world doesn’t treat me nicely?
您說這是命,您說是天注定。
You said this is my faith.
我尋思這封神榜上我是英雄。
I thought I was the hero on the Legend of deification.
我師傅笑成狗,摸摸我的頭。
My master laughed hard, and patted on my head,
倒黴孩子聽沒聽過平行宇宙?
Poor kid, have you heard about the parallel universe?
嘛平行宇宙?
What parallel universe?
你個糟老頭子壞得很。
You bad old man!
我是神擋殺神,佛擋殺佛。
I’ll kill the God and the Buddha if they were in my way.
這沙雕生活逼得我,三歲就中二了。
This stupid life pushed me going to middle school when I was three.
來到了天津衛,是嘛也沒學會,
Came to Tianjingwei, I leaned nothing,
學會了瞎霍霍,我嚇死了二百多。
but trouble-making, and scared two hundred people to death.