A man's house is his castle ...

and you are asking a guest of yours to re-arrange your home furniture. I would think twice before I chime in, and I did think twice and I am chiming in.

Personally, I care less about the title than the content. The title may be the head(line), but the content is where we are supposed to find the poet's heart, and his heart matters most. Let the head take care of science. The heart always owns poetry and therefore also the poet's voice.

The poet's voice that I heard was all about this: Eureka!

Suddenly, the poet stumbled upon something when he caught a bird call, which let his imagination fly, no pun intended. There he was, realizing that all the flux he bothered so much about was wholly and solely his own making. The bird call was a wake-up call, period. No wonder he fixed on the sky which came across as what stillness looked like and felt like. 

Eureka! It's the Archimedes moment.  It's a science moment, of course.

Here we are. Thanks to the poet, we found a moment of science and poetry coming together, which was a union (or reunion) of heart and mind (head). Still wonder why ornithology is part and parcel of the title?

My "comment" is worth two cents, I know.

所有跟帖: 

Lingyang, I appreciate your elaborate explanations. They added a -忒忒綠- 給 忒忒綠 發送悄悄話 忒忒綠 的博客首頁 (439 bytes) () 03/16/2021 postreply 20:09:00

The pleasure was all mine. -LYJiang- 給 LYJiang 發送悄悄話 LYJiang 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2021 postreply 21:51:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!