I really liked your poem,

本文內容已被 [ 甜蟲蟲 ] 在 2021-03-12 22:05:57 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: You made my day. You really did.LYJiang2021-03-12 21:09:49

and I recorded myself reading it out loud. I hope I didn't ruin its beauty.嘻嘻

Nature is a sculptor, an invisible sculptor whose works of art are everywhere to be seen. 

Nature is a perfectionist, neither afraid nor tired of going back to the drawing board.

Moving heaven and earth, ever so slowly but surely, nature is still working hard to make the Grand Canyon more unique and more perfect every second, every minute, every hour, every day...

Naturally endowed, the Grand Canyon is alive and breathing. Its heart is beating if you care to listen to the wind. Its soul is soaring if you care to catch the sight of an uplifting condor. Before we know it, we have already merged into the picturesque landscape. 

The Grand Canyon lets its grandeur live with us, in us.

With us, the Grand Canyon is a rugged beauty we are proud to date.

In us, the Grand Canyon has American grit and grace we strive to match.

There is no way we will part with the Grand Canyon. 

The Grand Canyon is part of who we are no matter where we are.

所有跟帖: 

I kept listening to your amazing renditiion. I didn't -LYJiang- 給 LYJiang 發送悄悄話 LYJiang 的博客首頁 (84 bytes) () 03/16/2021 postreply 17:47:27

Thank you for your kind words and your beautiful poem! -甜蟲蟲- 給 甜蟲蟲 發送悄悄話 甜蟲蟲 的博客首頁 (44 bytes) () 03/17/2021 postreply 11:48:02

Your beautiful voice is here to stay, for sure. -LYJiang- 給 LYJiang 發送悄悄話 LYJiang 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/17/2021 postreply 21:28:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!