交作業

來源: Marauders 2021-03-03 14:49:35 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1120 bytes)
回答: Right! I guess near the end of his life,甜蟲蟲2021-03-03 11:53:05
I ( hurt ) myself today, To see if I still ( feel ), I focus on the ( pain ), The only thing that's ( real ), The ( needle ) ( tears ) a hole, The old familiar ( sting ), Try to kill it all ( away ), But I remember ( everything ), [Chorus] What have I ( become ), My ( sweetes ) friend, Everyone I know, Goes away in the end, And you could have it all, My ( empire ) of ( dirt ), I will let you down, I will make you ( hurt ), I wear this ( crown ) of ( thawns ), Upon my ( liars ) chair, Full of ( broken ) thoughts, I cannot ( repair ), ( Beneath ) the ( stains ) of time, The feelings ( disappear ), You are someone ( else ), I am still right here, [Chorus] What have I ( become ), My ( sweetest ) friend, Everyone I know, Goes away in the end, And you could have it all, My ( empire ) of ( dirt ), I will let you down, I will make you ( hurt ), If I could ( start ) again, A million ( miles ) away, I will ( keep ) myself, I would find a ( way )

所有跟帖: 

Excellent!! 99.8%:) -甜蟲蟲- 給 甜蟲蟲 發送悄悄話 甜蟲蟲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/03/2021 postreply 15:37:52

這耳朵怎麽長的:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/03/2021 postreply 16:18:22

I know! It's not easy to get all the missing words correctly -甜蟲蟲- 給 甜蟲蟲 發送悄悄話 甜蟲蟲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/03/2021 postreply 18:34:42

啊,這排版,sorry -Marauders- 給 Marauders 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/03/2021 postreply 22:02:20

Not a problem:) -甜蟲蟲- 給 甜蟲蟲 發送悄悄話 甜蟲蟲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/04/2021 postreply 09:00:49

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”