speaking of English teacher, the best one in my life is no one e

本文內容已被 [ MoonRiverMe ] 在 2021-01-02 09:38:40 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

speaking of English teacher, the best one in my life is no one else but her

At the very moment when I heard her voice the first time, I was so amazed that how could an American speak such perfect mandarin?  Every English word coming out of the radio was nothing closed to the ones taught in school or even in the national radio English teaching program.  That’s what the authentic English really is, finally I heard it in my own ears!

From then on, 8:30 every night I did nothing else but turned on the radio, tuned to VOA, in the next 30 minutes fully concentrated on it, enjoyed her translation in beautiful mandarin  after her colleagues, really enjoyed every second of it until she said “ 這是何麗達在美國首都華盛頓主持播報的,then a  deep male voice appeared: ”this is the voice of America, the next program is in English”.  30 some years late I still remember her word ”印第安老嫗”, in the story of Tom Sawyer.

Thank you 何麗達小姐,Thank you VOA, it’s your voice brought me to this greatest  land on earth. Miss you so so so  much!

所有跟帖: 

有意思。很慚愧沒有聽過學過英語900句。 -woodwishper- 給 woodwishper 發送悄悄話 woodwishper 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2021 postreply 12:56:11

Apparently that’s a different era than yours -MoonRiverMe- 給 MoonRiverMe 發送悄悄話 MoonRiverMe 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2021 postreply 13:16:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!