【聽歌練聽力】“wAnt me back ”

來源: beautifulwind 2020-07-21 09:50:28 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7909 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ beautifulwind ] 在 2021-03-18 01:44:30 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

(英文Link: https://soundigest.com/2020/07/01/lindsay-ell-want-me-back/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=lindsay-ell-want-me-back)

又開始想學英語,但對聽歌寫歌也感興趣,聽到這首新歌,編曲配器都很好聽,爭取通過聽歌把歌曲結構及內容介紹給大家,做到聽歌學英語歌曲:

1. 聽歌練聽力,和以往形式相同,把歌詞留出五個空白。

2. 歌曲簡介(是轉帖,forward the link of the song,對語言點用中文解釋一下),下麵我用競選推薦的方法讓Mac讀了一下,真是很省事:)

Canadian country singer-songwriter Lindsay Ell has released her latest single(單曲), “Want Me Back,” and it’s full of post-breakup empowerment and the difficulties of moving on from a relationship. “Want Me Back” is Lindsay Ell’s first single release since her duet with Brantly Gilbert, and it will be featured on her upcoming record, which is set to release later this summer. The single released just hours after the announcement of the upcoming album, titled Heart Theory, and fans are loving its empowering message.

”Want Me Back” is quickly becoming a fan favorite, particularly because it tells a story of an ex wanting Ell back. Her message back to him is that if she were in his shoes(如果在他的情況下), she’d would want (虛擬語氣)herself back, too. Instrumentally(樂器上) the song is upbeat(樂觀的,積極向上的), adding to the empowerment anthem(正能量的讚美詩(正能量的英文原來是這麽表達的:)). Some of the fan-favorite lyrics of the song include, “If I were you, I’d miss my kiss // I’d miss me keeping you up all night // If I were you, I know that losing me // Would make me lose my mind // You ain’t (在此是are not的informal形式)gonna find nobody like me // I’m the best you ever had // And I’m always gonna be // So if I were you, if I were you // I’d want me back, too.” This song is all about knowing your worth(知道你自己的價值), sending a great message to fans who may also be going through(情態動詞may後接動詞進行時,表示動作正在進行或將要發生,這樣表達聽起來蠻地道,我要學習一下:)) a breakup.

Fans can listen to “Want Me Back” now and as Ell gets ready to drop Heart Theory soon. If this single is anything like the rest of the album, fans will be in for an amazing listening experience. Check out “Want Me Back” below.

lyrics:

(Verse 1:主歌,歌曲開始敘述部分)
( ) you, ( ) wanting what you can’t have 
( )as i moved on, started missing me so bad 
( )maybe we should try again
try to get it ( ) again 
sayin do we have to be done 
don’t know why you said goodbye then 
and honestly i get where you’re coming from cause

(Chorus 1: 副歌,歌曲的激情高昂部分)

if i were you, i’d miss my kiss 
i’d miss me keeping you up all night
if i were you, i know that losing me 
would make me lose my mind
you ain’t gonna find nobody like me
i’m the best you ever had, 
and i’m always gonna be, so
if i were you
if i were you
i’d want me back too 

Verse 2)

yeah i’d wanna go back to that weekend out in la
bet that hotel bed ain’t never been the same babe

damnit we were so good then 
think of what we could’ve been 
if you’da just tried
cause i think that i’m worth it
i thought you were perfect
but you had your time

(Chorus 2)

if i were you
if i were you
i’d want me back too 

( ) you, always wanting what you can’t have 

(Chorus 3)

if i were you
if i were you
i’d want me back too 
i’d want me back too

#wAntmeback #hearttheory #lindsayell #kanebrown

http://vevo.ly/dTDSEj

所有跟帖: 

老朋友回來啦,真是太好了,很久沒有聽歌學英語,期待MF保持住 -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/21/2020 postreply 21:13:47

哈哈,天天戴雙層口罩,必須沒有口音才成啊,想把英語學好的初心一直沒變,爭取保持住:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (119 bytes) () 07/21/2020 postreply 23:07:02

謝謝分享很好的方法! 我最近開始喜歡唱英語歌,正在練習一首好聽的歌。 -PTYP- 給 PTYP 發送悄悄話 PTYP 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/24/2020 postreply 10:33:08

學英文歌是非常好的學習英文發音的方法,等著聽你的英文歌:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/24/2020 postreply 14:33:05

是的,邊學英語邊娛樂 -xiaoruo- 給 xiaoruo 發送悄悄話 xiaoruo 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/24/2020 postreply 19:07:56

嗯,我學什麽都喜歡寓學於樂的:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/27/2020 postreply 14:18:26

聽歌學英語又回來了 !! -yingyudidida- 給 yingyudidida 發送悄悄話 yingyudidida 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/27/2020 postreply 11:10:15

還是幻想什麽時候可以沒有口音啊。記得當初的一句話翻譯,你是創始人:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/27/2020 postreply 14:17:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”