周末一笑: Happy Father’s Day (ZT)

來源: 南山鬆 2016-06-17 16:56:22 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4237 bytes)

Teacher (on phone): You say Michael has a cold and can’t come to school today? To whom am I speaking?
Voice: This is my father.

教師(打電話):你說邁克爾感冒了,今天不能來上學了?我在跟誰說話呢?
配音:這是我父親。

Johnny’s father: Let me see your report card.
Johnny: I don’t have it.
Johnny’s father: Why not?
Johnny: My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents.

約翰尼的父親:讓我看看你的成績單。
約翰尼:我沒有。
約翰尼的父親:為什麽沒有呢?
約翰尼:我的朋友剛剛借走。他想嚇唬他的父母。

“Dad, are bugs good to eat?” asked the boy.
“Let’s not talk about such things at the dinner table, son,” his father replied.
After dinner the father inquired, “Now, son, what did you want to ask me?”
“Oh, nothing,” the boy said.  “There was a bug in your soup, but now it’s gone.”

“爸爸,蟲子可以吃嗎?”男孩問。
“我們不要在飯桌上談論這樣的事,兒子,”父親回答說。
晚飯後父親問,“現在,兒子,你想要問我什麽?”
“哦,沒什麽。”男孩說。 “你的湯中有個蟲子,但現在沒了。”

A small boy was at the zoo with his father.  They were looking at the tigers, and his father was telling him how ferocious they were.
“Daddy, if the tigers got out and ate you up…”
“Yes, son?” the father asked, ready to console him.
“ …Which bus would I take home?”

一個小男孩和他的父親在動物園。他們在看老虎,他的父親告訴他,他們有多麽凶猛。
“爸爸,如果老虎出來吃了您......”
“是的,兒子?”父親問,準備安慰他。
“......我乘哪路車回家?”

Manny: How do you like the drum set you got for your birthday?
Theo: I love it!
Manny: Why?
Theo: Whenever I don’t play it, my dad gives me 10 bucks!

曼尼:你喜歡你生日得到的架子鼓嗎?
西奧:我太喜歡了!
曼尼:為什麽?
西奧:每當我不玩了,我爸就給我10塊錢!

Dear Dad,
$chool i$ great. I’m making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying hard. I $imply can’t think of anything I need, $o ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.
Love, Your $on

Dear Son,
I kNOw astroNOmy, ecoNOmics and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.
Love, Dad

親愛的爸爸,

學校很棒。我交了很多的朋友並努力學習。我根本想不出我需要什麽,所以就給我一張卡吧,我很想聽到你的消息。

愛你,你的兒子

親愛的兒子,

我知道天文學,經濟學和海洋學足以讓一個即使榮譽學生也忙碌。不要忘了,對知識的追求是一個崇高的任務,你永遠都學不完。

愛你,爸爸

(Source: http://boyslife.org/)

所有跟帖: 

A collection of tough sons:)) I am watching -Flyingstraw- 給 Flyingstraw 發送悄悄話 Flyingstraw 的博客首頁 (77 bytes) () 06/17/2016 postreply 19:53:12

I just searched "Fresh off boat", it must be very fun~ Flyingstr -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (109 bytes) () 06/18/2016 postreply 05:38:14

Good jokes! Shared with my son, we laughed together. -024- 給 024 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/17/2016 postreply 20:39:10

I'm glad you like them: ) 024, have a nice weekend! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/18/2016 postreply 05:39:39

Nice jokes to lighten up Father';s Day. Thanks 鬆鬆. Have a nice w -井龍和- 給 井龍和 發送悄悄話 井龍和 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/17/2016 postreply 20:58:44

Thanks 井龍和, Happy Father's Day!~ -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/18/2016 postreply 05:40:20

father is farther, mother is near, pine is tall, grass is shorte -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/18/2016 postreply 07:01:37

Haha, thanks 走馬讀人, Happy Father's Day! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/18/2016 postreply 09:09:42

Haha, "this is my father"! -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/18/2016 postreply 23:49:45

Haha, he is not a good liar~ 肖莊, have a nice weekend! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2016 postreply 04:55:43

謝謝鬆鬆的父親節笑話,遲到的祝福送給所有的父親,節日快樂。 -斯葭- 給 斯葭 發送悄悄話 斯葭 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/28/2016 postreply 19:06:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”