聽歌練聽力:Shenandoah - Hayley Westenra

來源: 井龍和 2016-03-01 17:02:00 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2373 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 井龍和 ] 在 2016-03-01 17:03:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Several years ago I downloaded this song, among many others, from WenxueCity, and for the first time learnt the name Hayley Westenra and heard her beautiful voice, so pure, pleasant, and worry free. I got hooked immediately and started looking for her songs and now I have a good collection of them.  Today when I was driving to Bridie's home, with this song played in the car, I remembered the first time I met her It was a little more than two year ago and Bridie just arrived in the US for a 3 year stay from New Zealand. She was in her early thirties, good looking, blonde, of a medium height and a slim and athletic build. When I met her, she looked genial, well-mannered and well dressed, with an air of refinement, and her gray blue eyes were full of spirit. She talked excitedly about the differences she saw between America and New Zealand, the houses, the in-door temperatures, and especially Super Bowl vs Super Rugby. She asked me how much I knew about New Zealand, and I told her honestly that I didn't know much, except the fact I liked Hayley Westenra. She said: "Really? My husband's youngest sister went to school with her and they are still friends. We know her well and are very proud of her achievements."

Shenandoah

O Shenandoah, I long to hear you
Away, you rollin' river
O Shenandoah, I long to hear you
Away I'm bound to go

'Cross the wide Missouri
'Tis seven long years since last I saw you
Away, you rollin' river
'Tis seven long years since last I saw you

Away I'm bound to go
'Cross the wide Missouri

O Shenandoah, I'm bound to leave you
Away, you rollin' river
O Shenandoah, I'm bound to leave you
Away I'm bound to go
'Cross the wide Missouri

所有跟帖: 

聽不到? -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2016 postreply 17:54:00

這次不是自動播放,需要點擊播放箭頭。 -井龍和- 給 井龍和 發送悄悄話 井龍和 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2016 postreply 17:57:01

現在聽到了,很好聽,謝謝分享:) -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/02/2016 postreply 18:12:55

A beautiful song and nice writing.By the way,what's Super Rugby? -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/03/2016 postreply 08:11:09

謝謝婉蕠鼓勵。英式橄欖球是新西蘭最熱門的運動。 -井龍和- 給 井龍和 發送悄悄話 井龍和 的博客首頁 (391 bytes) () 03/03/2016 postreply 09:04:20

Thanks for your reply. Now I know. -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/03/2016 postreply 15:15:20

Wow, you are only two connections away from the celebrity! Like -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/03/2016 postreply 20:40:24

Like the song and the singer. -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/03/2016 postreply 20:42:49

Thanks you 肖莊. The world is very small indeed. -井龍和- 給 井龍和 發送悄悄話 井龍和 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/04/2016 postreply 09:51:46

真好聽呀。謝謝分享! -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/04/2016 postreply 17:42:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”