英語用餐指南!說的好!吃的好!
2015-09-24 英語範
出國在外,享受美食必不可少!
可是麵對那些看不懂而又沒有直觀圖片的菜單,你該如何是好?
不要擔心,學會以下這些,想在國外好好享用美食不再是難題!
詢問餐廳篇
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
可否推薦一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。
I'd like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家比較安靜的餐廳。
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere,could you give me some recommendation?
我想去一家氣氛歡樂活潑的餐廳,您能給我些建議嗎?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
這兒的餐廳多集中在哪一區?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
這附近是否有中國餐廳?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?
How can I get there?
我該怎麽去那家餐廳?
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
你知道現在還有哪家餐廳是營業的嗎?
I'd like to try some local food.
我想嚐試一下當地食物。
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
最近的意大利餐廳在那裏
餐廳預定篇
Do I need a reservation?我需要預約位子嗎?
I'd like to reserve a table for three.
我想要預約3個人的位子。
We are a group of six.
我們共有6個人。
We'll come around eight o'clock.
我們大約在8點到達。
I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我想要預約今晚7點2個人的位子。
How long do we need to wait?
我們大概需要等多久?
We'd like a table with a view of garden.
我們想要能看到花園景致的位子。
Do you have a dress code?
貴餐廳是否有任何服裝上的規定?
Should ladies wear formal dress?
女士是否需著正式服裝?
Could we have a table close to the band?
我們能不能要一張離樂隊近一點的桌子?
How late are you open?
你們一直營業到幾點?
I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.
對不起,我想取消預定。
點餐篇
May I have a menu, please?
請給我一份菜單,謝謝。
Do you have a Chinese menu?
是否有中文菜單?
I am a Muslim, I can't eat pork.
我是穆斯林,我不能吃豬肉。
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麽嗎?
What aperitif do you have?
餐廳有些什麽餐前酒?
Could you give me the wine list?
可否讓我看看酒單?
May I order a glass of wine?
我可以點杯葡萄酒嗎?
What kind of wine do you have?
你們都有些什麽酒?
I'd like some local wine.
我想點當地出產的酒。
I'd like to have French red wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒。
Could you recommend some good wine?
可以推薦一些不錯的酒嗎?
May I order, please?
我可以點餐了嗎?
What is the specialty of the house?
你們的招牌菜是什麽?
Do you have today's special?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我想要一份開胃菜與葷菜(魚餐)。
I'm on a diet.
我正在節食。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。
Do you have vegetarian dishes?
餐廳是否有供應素食餐?
How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹調?
Well done (medium/rare), please.
全熟(五分熟/一分熟)。
Could you repeat that, please?
請再重複一下,好嗎?
用餐篇
Could you tell me how to eat this?
請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。
I'd like a glass of water, please.
請給我一杯水。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
可以給我拿一瓶礦泉水嗎?
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
請給我不含碳酸的礦泉水。
May I have some more bread, please.
請再給我一些麵包。
I'd like a dessert, please.
我要來一份甜點。
What do you have for dessert?
你們都有哪些甜點?
May I have some cheese?
可以給我一些奶酪嗎?
What kind of cheese is this?
這是什麽奶酪?
May I have just a little of it?
可以給我一點兒這個嗎?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
可不可以不要甜點改要水果?
Is coffee included in this meal?
有咖啡做為附餐嗎?
May I smoke?
可以吸煙嗎?
My order hasn't come yet.
我點的食物還沒來。
This is not what I ordered.
這不是我點的食物。
Check, please.
麻煩請結帳。
Can I pay here?
可以在這兒付帳嗎?
We'd like to pay separately.
我們想要分開算帳。
I think there is a mistake in the bill,could you check it again?
帳單好像不太對,你可以再確認一遍嗎?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?
May I have the receipt, please.
請給我收據。
快餐店用餐篇
小提示:在快餐店用餐時,當你還沒有想好點些什麽而後麵還有人的情況下,你可以先站在旁邊糾結一陣,為了不耽誤他人點餐,也為了醞釀一下口語。但是要記得,用餐後不要把餐盤和垃圾留在桌子上喲。
Will you be eating here or take out?
在這用餐或帶走?
I'll eat here.
在這用餐。
Take out (away), please.
帶走。(美式英語take out,英式英語take away)
Cappuccino to go, please.
一杯卡布奇諾帶走,謝謝。
Can I sit here?
我可以坐這裏嗎?
With ketchup or mayonnaise?
加蕃茄醬還是蛋黃醬?
With ketchup, please.
請加蕃茄醬。
A sandwich, please.
我要一份三明治。
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
你想要什麽口味的麵包?白麵包或全麥麵包?
Whole wheat, please.
請給我全麥麵包。
Can I take this seat?
我可以坐這個位子嗎?
Bourbon with soda water, please.
請給我波本酒加蘇打水。
I'll have a small hamburger, milk, and one large order of French fries.
我要一個小漢堡、牛奶和一份大份薯條。
Can I have a hot dog, please?
請給我一份熱狗。
I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce.
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄和萵苣。
Where can I get a knife and fork?
我在哪兒可以拿到刀與叉?
|