周末一笑: 改變航向(ZT)

來源: 南山鬆 2015-07-31 17:42:01 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5968 bytes)
1 改變航向
A ship’s captain is out to sea and observes what appear to be lights from another ship. He orders his first mate to signal a message to the oncoming ship that says, “Change you course 10 degrees south.” Within seconds they receive a reply that reads, “Change your course 10 degrees north.” The captain is annoys that his order has been disregarded, and he barks, “I am a captain. Change you course 10 degrees south.” Another message comes in: “I am a seaman first class, and I say change your course10 degrees north.” Infuriated by the obvious lack of respect for his superior rank, the captain signals back, “Darn it, man. I say change your course 10 degrees south. I’m on a battleship.” The seaman responds, “I say change your course 10 degrees north. I’m in a lighthouse.”

2 十分嚴肅!
The day before my graduation from a high school in St. Louis, the principal called an assembly. He wanted to say farewell informally, he explained, as he reviewed our years together. There was hardly a dry eye among us as he concluded, "We will remember you, and hope you will remember us; more importantly, we want all of you to meet in this very auditorium 25 years from today.”
There was a moment of silence, then a thin voice piped up, "What time?"

3 您的大衣著火了
The master, to impress on his pupils the need of thinking before speaking, told them to count fifty before saying anything important, and one hundred if it was very important.
The next day he was speaking, standing with his back to the fire, when he noticed several lips moving rapidly. Suddenly the whole class shouted: “Ninety-eight, ninety –nine, a hundred. Your coat is on fire, sir!”

4 餘音
About to be shipped out on a long tour of duty over-seas, I had called my wife from a coin-operated telephone at an Army camp on the West Coast. As I walked away, the phone rang, and I answered it, expecting to be told of extra charges. "I thought you'd like to know," the operator said, "that just after you hung up, the woman said, ‘I love you. ‘"

5 好消息和壞消息
A man gets a telephone call from a doctor. The doctor says: "About this medical test I did on you, I have some good news and some bad news.”
The man asks for the good news first:
"The good news is that you have 24 hours to live,” says the doctor.
The man, incredulously: "If that is the good news, then what is the bad news??"
"I couldn’t reach you on the phone yesterday.”

6 每個人都這樣嗎?
Lifeguard: "I’ve been watching you sir, and you’11 have to stop urinating in the pool.”
Man: "But everybody urinates in the pool.”
Lifeguard: "From the diving board?”

所有跟帖: 

"change direction of dictionary, I'm the lighthouse light" -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (6 bytes) () 07/31/2015 postreply 18:30:04

哈哈, 問好走馬讀人, 周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2015 postreply 18:41:32

LOL. "Your coat is on fire!" -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2015 postreply 19:30:51

哈哈, 問好美風, 周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/01/2015 postreply 05:51:21

好歡樂!:-) -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/01/2015 postreply 16:51:06

問好肖莊, 周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/01/2015 postreply 18:21:45

鬆鬆好,讀到第一則笑話,想起了Lilac撰寫的聽[Sailing]隨感及海先生的[Sailing a Boat]: -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (668 bytes) () 08/02/2015 postreply 13:18:27

好美的文和歌! 詩也好! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (129 bytes) () 08/02/2015 postreply 14:35:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”