【英文詩】請不要在我的墓前哭泣,我從未離去
2015-04-05 by 21世紀英文報
離世的人去了哪裏?也許,他們化作了風、變成了雪,
又到一年清明節,湊巧的是,
Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
請不要站在我的墓前哭泣
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
立我墓前, 請莫哭泣,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
我不在那, 我未安息。
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
我乘千風, 嫋嫋吹拂,
I am the softly falling snow.
我是雪花, 柔柔飄舞。
I am the gentle showers of rain,
我是細雨, 九天飛落,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
我是田野, 稻麥婆娑。
I am in the morning hush,
我是晨吟, 輕柔靜謐,
I am in the graceful rush
我自匆匆, 風姿飄逸。
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
倩鳥盤旋, 翱翔蒼穹,
I am the starshine of the night.
我是星光, 閃爍夜空。
I am in the flowers that bloom,
我是繁花, 灼灼綻放,
I am in a quiet room.
我居幽室, 寧寂空蕩。
I am in the birds that sing,
我是飛鳥, 啁啾鳴唱,
I am in each lovely thing.
我是尤物, 可愛漂亮。
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
立我墓前, 請莫哭泣,
I am not there. I do not die.
我不在那, 並未離去。
附上一首我兩年前唱的歌曲,送給離世的我們所愛的人們。