Thank you Sijia. Have a nice day!

來源: 肖莊 2015-02-26 10:53:26 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (785 bytes)
回答: Thanks, 阿肖。You take care, too.斯葭2015-02-26 07:05:17
Yes, we believed life is perfect and unbreakable until the day it is torn apart.

As a mother, my understanding of your mom's opening her eyes when hearing you is that she wanted you to know that she knew you came back to her, and that she cares about you and wants you to be happy. After delivering such information to you, she was ready to go. I read a couple of books and articles about near and beyond death experiences. Your mom's not closing her eyes in the end most probably was that it was beyond her soul's power to do this one extra move, rather than she was still worrying.

I believe the existence of souls. When you look at the stars, your parents and brother are looking at you too. They'd be happy seeing you are happy.

所有跟帖: 

阿肖, have a nice weekend. -斯葭- 給 斯葭 發送悄悄話 斯葭 的博客首頁 (189 bytes) () 02/27/2015 postreply 08:33:17

Dear 斯葭, it is what I truely believe. -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (826 bytes) () 02/27/2015 postreply 14:02:37

阿肖,thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. -斯葭- 給 斯葭 發送悄悄話 斯葭 的博客首頁 (261 bytes) () 02/28/2015 postreply 07:29:57

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”